U.S.A. Presidential Campaign.

HOODLUM65

Just like the Scottish referendum and Brexit, why can't people just accept the result, protesting, whinging moaning bastards that don't deserve a vote if they can't handle the result if it doesn't go there way.

These Liberal types are nothing but Fascists in disguise.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wants-second-referendum-7985017

These facists are nothing but liberal pinkos hiding in 'there' disguise

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

Check this weak left-wing liberal chicken - saying the election is rigged because he doesn't think he will win! Why can't he just grow a pair of right-wing balls and accept his impending defeat like a man!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-claims-hillary-clinton-is-protected-by-a-rigged-system-as-us-presidential-election-a7401671.html

Doesn't seem to me like they did a very good job of rigging the actual thing. 

Aware of the extent to which 'your' a hypocritical weasel yet?

It was a two horse race and Clinton blew it, a bit like when Monica met Bill in the Oval Office.

Who do you vote for, a self made billionaire or a corrupt career politician that's destroyed 33,000 emails sent from a Unsecure server whilst in a top government role.

Like Bill caught lying and lucky to escape jail.

The FBI were protecting her big time and the whole thing reeks of cover up.

Shes the one not to be trusted getting the top job.

Her husband was caught red handed getting noshed off , told a pack of lies and denied it, made her look like a proper doormat and  she should have sent him packing but the lure of staying in the White House was bigger.

Theres no doubt Trump is a bit of an oddball but he will try and kickstart the American economy with major infrastructure projects unlike the lazy too cool President he replaces.

Obamacare was his only legacy, but most Americans would rather have a job and be able to pay for there own healthcare instead of sitting in the house on welfare and the scrap heap.

I admire your blanket ignoring of your previous shitstain of an attempted point. Learning from your tory masters. 

As for your latest ramble, don't actually disagree with most of it other than the classess reference to Clinton's private life and casual racism re the stellar Obama. Trump isn't an admirable business man though. He has escaped liability for numerous bankruptcies by exploiting the corporate veil. Not illegal sadly but miles away from being consistent with good business. 

Hilary would have been an awful president and both Clintons should be in jail.

The social damage done by both brexit and trump victory in giving pricks like you a misguided sense of shared victory and false superiority far outweighs the ills that will stem directly from the policies ensuing either result. 

I admire your blanket ignoring of your previous shitstain of an attempted point. Learning from your tory masters. 

As for your latest ramble, don't actually disagree with most of it other than the classess reference to Clinton's private life and casual racism re the stellar Obama. Trump isn't an admirable business man though. He has escaped liability for numerous bankruptcies by exploiting the corporate veil. Not illegal sadly but miles away from being consistent with good business. 

Hilary would have been an awful president and both Clintons should be in jail.

The social damage done by both brexit and trump victory in giving pricks like you a misguided sense of shared victory and false superiority far outweighs the ills that will stem directly from the policies ensuing either result. 

You seem to see racism in every post. I am maybe naive but can you point it out to me as a would like to know if I am racist.

North Korea is about as communist as Canada. It's an hereditary monarchy based on an odd and totally bogus home grown philosophy designed solely to keep power in the hands of the ruling elite. "Juche" as they call it is based to a large extent on ideas of racial superiority, so probably more appropriate as a home for you.

You seem to see racism in every post. I am maybe naive but can you point it out to me as a would like to know if I am racist.

That's an utter nonsense and sheer hyperbole.

I'll retract my allegation if Paul shark explains what makes Obama lazy. He's anything but, and based not on wild speculation but on numerous previous examples of Paul's posts the burden of proof of what exactly he meant is on him, not me. Might be otherwise if it was a different poster, but it's from this ignorant t***. 

Trump has been voted in...so thats it. Live with it. Looking back...Obama was actually alright...had stature.

My own view is that Trumpo will be exposed as the guy behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz...you know the bit where the wee dug...pulls the curtain back.

America loves conmen...JFK, Tricky Dicky..Bill Clinton.and now The Donald.

Was going to let Mr shark answer for himself.

If I remember correctly the problem the opposition parties had was the human rights record of one of the companies involved.

I would have thought the record you & Jiangsu have in standing up for the minorities,you would have agreed but for some reason Nicola can do no wrong in your eyes.

Companies don't have human rights records, do they? And you're on the wrong thread. It's all going pear shaped, mate. Give up.

Alternatively, you could experiment by actually presenting some facts. Which company, when, what human rights records?

And why haven't you complained to the UK government about the huge amount of trade they oversee with Chinese companies? Or the German, or American governments? China owns most of the US national debt. 

Because all your interested in is SNP Bad, based on shite.

Edited by Abernethy Saint