Other games on the go

Edstar101

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched Kelty Hearts getting skelped 3 - 0 by Auchinleck Talbot.  Decent enough game but some woeful defending by Kelty.  Serves them right for leaving Tam Scobbie on the bench.

Mind you someone should tell Barry Ferguson that there is more to being a football manager than turning up well groomed and then standing on the touchline with your arms crossed trying to look impassive while your team run around like headless chickens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don’t give me shet for posting this here but I watched the video of the Sons of the Rock, about the group of young people getting behind their team. During the course of the video there was shots of some miserable old gits who didn’t seem to be enjoying the young teams exuberance, but all club members including the manager thought it was great so I hope the boys are not discouraged by the sweetie paper rustlers

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, south inch said:

Just watched Hearts v Celtic.  Not much of a game, quagmire of a pitch.  Only thing that raised my eyebrows was seeing Ally McCoist at half time, he's no half put on the beef!

From watching the highlights of the game on Saturday I thought it was the worst I have seen the surface at Tynecastle.