Other games on the go

Edstar101

13 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Radio BBC commentary .

Saw the highlights. McLean did have a mare.

The worst was the guy that helped the ball on with 2 hands,awarded the goal & didn't book the guy for deliberate hand ball.

Even more amazing Gerrard not blaming ref for defeat.

58 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Saw the highlights. McLean did have a mare.

The worst was the guy that helped the ball on with 2 hands,awarded the goal & didn't book the guy for deliberate hand ball.

Even more amazing Gerrard not blaming ref for defeat.

I'm beginning to wonder if he has had enough.  Players don't seem to be responding to his tactics and Morelos is a nightmare.  Could be thinking cash in on Europe success and take next decent offer i get from down south.  Usual excuses available - missing family who are still in Liverpool - have taken Sevco as far as I can with the money available.

34 minutes ago, south inch said:

I'm beginning to wonder if he has had enough.  Players don't seem to be responding to his tactics and Morelos is a nightmare.  Could be thinking cash in on Europe success and take next decent offer i get from down south.  Usual excuses available - missing family who are still in Liverpool - have taken Sevco as far as I can with the money available.

Be away by the summer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Watching Arsenal v Man City game and if Arsenal keep making same mistakes in the second half they are gonna come a cropper.

Dwelling too long on the ball and getting caught in possession. 

Bellerin passing the ball infield along his own 18yard line to a Man. City player.

How many times have you heard, never pass the ball across the face of your own box.

Great breakaway goal though 

9 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Noticed that both sides "took the knee", nothing wrong with that, but does anyone know when it finishes?

Thought it was just to be in EPL but seems to be in the cup as well. Initially it was effective but the longer it goes on the more it looks like tokenism.

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Thought it was just to be in EPL but seems to be in the cup as well. Initially it was effective but the longer it goes on the more it looks like tokenism.

Personally I'm uncomfortable with these kind of political gestures happening on the football pitch and I'm surprised it's been allowed. Same with the badges appearing all over strips at the moment. It creates a situation where anyone who doesn't want to take part is put in a very difficult position. I'm very much against poppies on football shirts for the same reason. 

4 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Anybody watching the Utd v Chelsea game explain to me why Maguire firstly wasn’t booked for hoofing the ball away after being penalised and secondly why he didn’t have to go off the pitch after receiving treatment?

Watching aye.

Explanation naw.

Martial should have had a free kick when the defender kicked the back of his leg, when making a clearance, outside the box, just.

Shearer said it wasn't a foul.

Wonder what his thoughts would have been had it happened to him in his days.

Chelsea stifled  Man.U. in the 1st half .

2 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Anybody watching the Utd v Chelsea game explain to me why Maguire firstly wasn’t booked for hoofing the ball away after being penalised and secondly why he didn’t have to go off the pitch after receiving treatment?

Thirdly ,why is he an International player ?.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:10 PM, blueheaven said:

Personally I'm uncomfortable with these kind of political gestures happening on the football pitch and I'm surprised it's been allowed. Same with the badges appearing all over strips at the moment. It creates a situation where anyone who doesn't want to take part is put in a very difficult position. I'm very much against poppies on football shirts for the same reason. 

Taking the knee is not a political gesture. I would hope people from all political parties would object to the repeated summary execution by white policemen of unarmed, handcuffed, black suspects. The time to stop is when people stop taking a knee on other people’s necks.