Other games on the go

Edstar101

10 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Playoff final for entry to E.P.L. Brentford v Fulham.

Commentator said Fulham were brilliant. 

I must have missed that, as for about 80 minutes thought it was dross. 

Saints could have given both teams a game.

Give me the SPL any day.

Told you vast majority is boring, even the highlights on Motd, which I also stopped watching, Saintees aw the way

Talk about biased English commentators, sounds like Lyon have no right to be at this stage of the competition,  let alone 1-nil up.

Even last night Ferdinand had them facing Bayern before a ball was kicked.

Early doors and may yet win, but give the other team some respect.

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Robbed by VAR decision.

They can have all the wonderful attacking players in their team, however until Man.City sign someone to fill the void left by Vincent Kompany they will continue to be 2nd best.

Rio Ferdinand had them home and hosed. 

Result not a surprise to me. 

British teams always get found out in europe , so much for the best league in the world.

14 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

British teams always get found out in europe , so much for the best league in the world.

Teams from ten different nations have won the Champions League, and thirteen nations have sent a team to the finals. Since the 1996–97 season, however (other than Porto's win in 2003–04), the winners have come from one of only four nations – Spain (11), England (5), Italy (3), and Germany (3) – and (other than Monaco's performance in 2003–04) the runners-up have all come from the same four nations.

1 hour ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Teams from ten different nations have won the Champions League, and thirteen nations have sent a team to the finals. Since the 1996–97 season, however (other than Porto's win in 2003–04), the winners have come from one of only four nations – Spain (11), England (5), Italy (3), and Germany (3) – and (other than Monaco's performance in 2003–04) the runners-up have all come from the same four nations.

Still not as good as they bum them selves upto be

Once again defensive frailties are the undoing of British clubs.

Man. Utd. had loads more opportunities to score against a Very good side, but failed to capitalise.

They could have won that, however 2 defenders failed to prevent 1 attacker from scoring the winner.

These guys are valued at £m ? , yet get caught ball watching.

Pathetic.

Ole G S must be tearing his hair out.

Football journalists-

Reporting on Bayern's humiliation of Barcelona , Paul Watson (Sunday Retard) said , " the 8-1 thumping by Bayern Munich on Friday night was one of the worst results in their proud 120 year history".

I'll just leave it there.... 

Reporting in the same Rag , fresh out of retirement Journo, Hugh Keevins prior to Livingston v Rangers " Steven Gerrards side will wipe the floor with Livingston today".

Let's hope it was the dressing room floor on the way out.

• 3 weeks later...