Other games on the go

Edstar101

23 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

We seem to have found some decent strikers, as well. One from Australia and a bloke from Yorkshire who’s granny once bought some shortbread, but who cares?

Wonder if Dykes would be a first choice striker for Scotland right now if he'd remained at Livingston. Those few weeks spent at a mid-table lower-league English club must have seriously improved him.

See wee Neil is raging because someone at Parkhead leaked his team to play Sevco on the Friday.  To me the wonder is Gerrard, having seen the Celtic line up, managed to stop laughing in time to concentrate on the game.  Faced with being unable to field 6 potential first picks how could he possibly start without the experience of Rogic, Taylor and Griffiths?

Wee tip - if he wants to identify the mole. Hide in the Gents and if someone comes in whistling The Sash there's a prime suspect.

19 hours ago, south inch said:

See wee Neil is raging because someone at Parkhead leaked his team to play Sevco on the Friday.  To me the wonder is Gerrard, having seen the Celtic line up, managed to stop laughing in time to concentrate on the game.  Faced with being unable to field 6 potential first picks how could he possibly start without the experience of Rogic, Taylor and Griffiths?

Wee tip - if he wants to identify the mole. Hide in the Gents and if someone comes in whistling The Sash there's a prime suspect.

Suggest that the mole is the least of his problems.

A number of their players don't want to be there and, during the window, wee Neil said they could go but... given the current situation nobody wants them. Similar story at Ibrox but it seems Stevie G is a bit better at motivating his want aways.

By comparison Saints are in a good place as it seems players are happy to be where they are AFAIK.

3 hours ago, Indicator said:

Suggest that the mole is the least of his problems.

A number of their players don't want to be there and, during the window, wee Neil said they could go but... given the current situation nobody wants them. Similar story at Ibrox but it seems Stevie G is a bit better at motivating his want aways.

By comparison Saints are in a good place as it seems players are happy to be where they are AFAIK.

True enough, I think when Neil hung his jacket up this morning the nail shoogled a bit.  Covid shutting down last season early probably kept Gerrard in a job now it could expose Neil's managerial failings.

On the other hand big smiles all round at McD this morning.

On 10/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, Cagey said:

Shaun Duffy being paid £25 grand of his £45 grand a week wage by Celtic.

Paying that kind of money for a past it donkey.

I hate to repeat myself but ffs. What a slow rubbish defender he is. No wonder Van Duke looks good in EPL.