Other games on the go

Edstar101

I note that Liverpool are being allowed to admit 10,000 fans in their final game against Crystal Palace on 23rd May.

Time for crowds to be allowed to attend in Scotland.

Add. Boris allowing crowds from 17th May.

Edited by HOODLUM65

19 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Hamilton Academicals are relegated.

Won't be sorry to see the last of that plastic pitch .

Bye bye Hamilton ,can't say you don't deserve it.

First division is calling for season 22/23.

Wonder if they have any players we can get.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Congrats to Ross County. Never ever want to see Dundee win but if they bring down Kilmarnock & get rid of another plastic pitch I will be happy.

Amazing that Ross County have managed to escape relegation.

20th May -  Dundee v Kilmarnock  (20.15)

24th May - Kilmarnock v Dundee.  (19.45)

A header that any outfield player would have been proud of.

90 + 4 added minutes had elapsed when the Ref. allowed Robertson to take a corner kick , from which Alison scored.

Thought it was only Man.U. that were allowed to play until they got a winner.:laugh:

Big Sam will be choking on his chewing gum. 

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Come away The Tranny's  v Morecambe. 

Unfortunately Adam’s 11 man defence bored the arse off us all.  Think Scottish refs are bad, this guy missed the Tranmere goalie being held down for their first goal, handball for their second, let a player stay on for the last 8 mins or so with blood all over his face from a gushing nose bleed etc, etc

2 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Unfortunately Adam’s 11 man defence bored the arse off us all.  Think Scottish refs are bad, this guy missed the Tranmere goalie being held down for their first goal, handball for their second, let a player stay on for the last 8 mins or so with blood all over his face from a gushing nose bleed etc, etc

Watched most of it , the 2 goals lost were against  the run of play.

Tranmere played some decent footie.

Does anyone know what the situation is with Brechin (i.e. what's caused them to become so bad)? Four consecutive seasons of finishing bottom of their league is really quite a record. Has there been some sort of issue behind the scenes?

They were always one of my favourite Scottish teams and love visiting their ground - hope they manage to rebuild and come back up, but based on their downward trend I wouldn't be surprised if they struggle even in the Highland League.

I saw an item on, I think it was BBC's Football Focus, a few months ago but wasn't paying too much attention. It concerned the ownership of the land/estate where the stadium is situated. Also the strange situation whereby the club is owned by Season ticket holders during the season but owned by no one for two months during closed season.

All a bit strange but here is a link to an article which may help. You may already have seen it.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/shooting-rabbits-on-glebe-park-brechin-city-on-the-brink-but-will-they-come-back-stronger-whatever-happens-3246891