Other games on the go

Edstar101

24 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

On this day 26 May..

1909-- Sir Matt Busby was born.

1999--Sir Alex Ferguson's Man.Utd. won the Champions league

1999--Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored twice in a

2-1win against Bayern Munich.

2021--Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Man. Utd. V Villareal.

Jeez you must be bored, you missing me that much.

On 5/26/2021 at 10:33 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

On this day 26 May..

1909-- Sir Matt Busby was born.

1999--Sir Alex Ferguson's Man.Utd. won the Champions league

1999--Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored twice in a

2-1win against Bayern Munich.

2021--Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Man. Utd. V Villareal.

A little flaw in the sequence the year did not end in 9 :D

26 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

McCann added another million to his price tag with his first international goal.

Well taken goal as well.

Another 90 mins international football & hopefully more than Scottish teams getting a look at.

Don't want to see him go but if he does ,hopefully a big team.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Got 25 mins but didn't score or get an assist going by reports.

Watched the match, He came on, didn't put a foot out of place, never lost the ball, broke down play, got into good positions and had a number of good runs. He was very very on it, you could tell he was not messing, full concentration. They got two of the three goals with him on the pitch. Lots went via him on the right then Holliett came on and lots went to the right. Impressed. Canada are in the playoff rounds, it's like a mini league for the first time since 1997 - I thought he played well. 1NtWP9x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After the excitement & attaching football Monday the games last night were crap. In both games it was teams not wanting to lose.

With most of the big teams out & the way the draw is set out it looks like England have a decent chance.

I actually enjoyed the Ukraine game - loads of incidents and an exciting finish. Just a pity the commentary team decided to talk about England throughout the whole game.

Germany offered very little and I don't think they deserved to go any further. This is the most boring, cautious England team I've ever watched, but it's working for them as they're very hard to score against. Looking at the way the draw pans out now it has to be said that they have a decent chance of making it all the way to the final.

Aye, the stars seem to be aligned in their favour. Four games at Wembley. Navigate through a fairly mediocre group stage in which they were only required to score two goals in the three matches.

Despatch a poor (by their standards) German side in one of the most boring matches of the tournament so far. One of the few teams that have avoided energy sapping extra time. Should be well up for the next match.

In the later match last night, of the two teams, the one that would have probably presented them with some problems in their quarter final would, IMHO, have been Sweden. Forsberg was on fire and, apart from his goal, had a further two shots that hit the woodwork.

Like most other folk I cannot see Ukraine giving them too much trouble.

Now expect Harry Kane to become top scorer in the tournament now that he's hit form! :roll:

Edited by Indicator

8 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I actually enjoyed the Ukraine game - loads of incidents and an exciting finish. Just a pity the commentary team decided to talk about England throughout the whole game.

Germany offered very little and I don't think they deserved to go any further. This is the most boring, cautious England team I've ever watched, but it's working for them as they're very hard to score against. Looking at the way the draw pans out now it has to be said that they have a decent chance of making it all the way to the final.

Agree about the commentary.

Switched the sound off when they started talking their pish.

6 hours ago, Indicator said:

Aye, the stars seem to be aligned in their favour. Four games at Wembley. Navigate through a fairly mediocre group stage in which they were only required to score two goals in the three matches.

Despatch a poor (by their standards) German side in one of the most boring matches of the tournament so far. One of the few teams that have avoided energy sapping extra time. Should be well up for the next match.

In the later match last night, of the two teams, the one that would have probably presented them with some problems in their quarter final would, IMHO, have been Sweden. Forsberg was on fire and, apart from his goal, had a further two shots that hit the woodwork.

Like most other folk I cannot see Ukraine giving them too much trouble.

Now expect Harry Kane to become top scorer in the tournament now that he's hit form! :roll:

Jeez you think Kane has hit form I thought he has been a disgrace wandering about linking nothing