Other games on the go

Edstar101

2 hours ago, Indicator said:

How many is that now to get them level when they've been trailing. At least three times in their last half dozen matches that I can think of.

Needs investigating..... ha! ha!

As the game was winding down I said to myself I smell a penalty coming up !! Honest I did !! :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 9:21 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Q-O-S v ICT. on a Friday night?

Fixture nightmare for the Away fans.

234 miles there and the same back.

Over 8 hours travelling time

Well done to the fans, especially when the game is on the Telly.

Football authorities need to put their brains in gear when organising the fixtures.

Not sure if this applies to Scotland, but I know that in England a lot of clubs actively request for their longer journeys to be played midweek, because they know they won't get as many fans for those games anyway. They'd rather see their more local games played on Saturdays so they can get as many fans into those games as possible.

On 11/22/2021 at 8:57 AM, blueheaven said:

Not sure if this applies to Scotland, but I know that in England a lot of clubs actively request for their longer journeys to be played midweek, because they know they won't get as many fans for those games anyway. They'd rather see their more local games played on Saturdays so they can get as many fans into those games as possible.

I note that our next 2 fixtures against our local rivals Dundee are scheduled for Wednesdays.

Would expect Saturdays' to have larger attendances.

15 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Watching Motherwell v Dundee United on TV, why can't Ref. Steven McLean show the same impartiality in fixtures involving Saints that he has shown in this game?

Having a good game. Never thought I would ever say that about him 

One of the guests at my youngest daughter's wedding was a grade 1 referee.  (Groom's side can't remember his name)  Deep into the evening I fell into conversation with him, I remarked that when I saw him on TV I always thought he made well balanced decisions so I could not understand why he was so bloody awful when he came to McDiarmid. Luckily he was in a similar state to me refreshment wise so the response all round was laughter!

3 hours ago, south inch said:

One of the guests at my youngest daughter's wedding was a grade 1 referee.  (Groom's side can't remember his name)  Deep into the evening I fell into conversation with him, I remarked that when I saw him on TV I always thought he made well balanced decisions so I could not understand why he was so bloody awful when he came to McDiarmid. Luckily he was in a similar state to me refreshment wise so the response all round was laughter!

Go on South  Inch name and shame the fecker.

I see the Ayr goalie got a 2 match ban for throwing a big roll back at the Killie fans.

Didn't take them long to carry out that ban. Wonder if the Griffith's ban is being kicked into the long grass as the police investigation should have nothing to do with a football ban.