Other games on the go

Edstar101

37 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Not a penalty for Dons, Shagger tried to put Hedges off by coming off his line.

30 secs later Joe Lewis could have went towards a cross ball, but stood rooted to his line before ball dropped to the deck.

Hagi scores.

Can see why Dons are showing an interest in Zander 

Thought you would hae been at tynie

3 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

30 secs later Joe Lewis could have went towards a cross ball, but stood rooted to his line before ball dropped to the deck.

Hagi scores.

Glass said they are not.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:47 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Hagi scores.

Away!  Shagger flies through the air with the greatest of ease, misses the ball completely but catches Hedges with his trailing leg.  Where is Specsavers in Perth these days?

The rest of your post is spot on so I guess 3 out of 4 right is not too bad.

16 hours ago, south inch said:

Away!  Shagger flies through the air with the greatest of ease, misses the ball completely but catches Hedges with his trailing leg.  Where is Specsavers in Perth these days?

The rest of your post is spot on so I guess 3 out of 4 right is not too bad.

If your looking for an eye test, Specsavers have moved across the road in High St., from the former H.Samuel corner.:laugh:

Hope this is of help.

6 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

If your looking for an eye test, Specsavers have moved across the road in High St., from the former H.Samuel corner.:laugh:

Hope this is of help.

Thanks, is that where the GPO used to be?  I use a Specsavers in a place called Fort Kinnaird just outside Edinburgh.  I have a chronic eye condition which causes my eyes to close everytime Saints look like losing a goal!

4 hours ago, south inch said:

Thanks, is that where the GPO used to be?  I use a Specsavers in a place called Fort Kinnaird just outside Edinburgh.  I have a chronic eye condition which causes my eyes to close everytime Saints look like losing a goal!

Sorry to hear of your debilitating condition.

Loss of sight is not a trivial matter, whether it's Saints related or other factors.

I myself had to fork out £440 for new lenses and frames after recently undergoing a free  eye test.

And yes, Specsavers is where the old G.P.O. was.

Let's hope we can see eye to eye.

Edited by HOODLUM65

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Loss of sight is not a trivial matter, whether it's Saints related or other factors.

I myself had to fork out £440 for new lenses and frames after recently undergoing a free  eye test.

Jeez get a room

10 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Apologies for fitting this in here.

Real Madrid legend Francisco 'Paco' Gento , 6 times European Cup winner passed away at the age of 88.

6 Cup wins in a row, loved watching Gento, Di Stefano and Puskas on black and white t.v.

R.I.P. a true legend.

As a kid playing football wae the mates in Letham I was aways Gento, your right true Legend Rip.

18 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Sounds like we have similar problems, my current specs  cost a wee bit less than yours but that might be 'cos I had a flookie when they told me the cost of the lenses and asked to see the bargain basement frames.

Ah the old Scott St/High St/Kinnoull St  junction, was it Burtons and a bank on the other two corners?

Good game between Morton and Raith in wind and rain. Contrast that with the gift served up with Saints & Dundee.

Two teams playing attacking football and not afraid to change formations and subs.

Dougie Imrie turning a  team playing eye bleeding football at bottom to attractive attacking . Think he will move them up the league.