Edstar101

Other games on the go

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Highlight of Scott McKenna's debut for Notts. Forest was a yellow card.

Can't remember him making a tackle against Hudderfield.

 Booked for off the ball pull on Huddersfield player.

Waste of money.

Dont know why you torture your self watching dross mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football is f ucked. Motherwell v Rangers. 2 accidental hand balls 2 pens. 2 pushes in the back in area, no pens.

The rules have been messed about in recent years.

Lamie a slight touch on Jones & gets booked Campbell just about takes the jersey of players back & no action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2020 at 10:07 AM, blueheaven said:

Let's face it, watching Saints games hasn't exactly been like watching Brazil this season either. 

Are Brazil not an International side?

What season did we play like Brazil?

Are Brazil any good this season?

Asking for a friend.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manchester City v Leicester City.

Didn't need VAR to decide that Kyle Walker gave away a penalty by pulling back Jamie Vardy in the penalty box.

My question is, did Ref. Michael Oliver give Walker a yellow card, if not, why not?

Never heard commentators discussing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Are Brazil not an International side?

What season did we play like Brazil?

Are Brazil any good this season?

Asking for a friend.:laugh:

Answering for a friend

Yes

Most, like Brazil we start all our games with a goalkeeper and 10 outfield players.

We are doing slightly better than Brazil this season having won 2 games to their none.  This may be because Brazil have yet to play this season.

Hope this helps your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, south inch said:

Answering for a friend

Yes

Most, like Brazil we start all our games with a goalkeeper and 10 outfield players.

We are doing slightly better than Brazil this season having won 2 games to their none.  This may be because Brazil have yet to play this season.

Hope this helps your friend.

Get him to name him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

If you think we have it bad, today Tranmere have been forced to play minus 8 players who are having to self isolate. If they didn’t play they might have been hit with a 15 point deduction but the EFL would make up their mind until some time later.

Making it up as they go along

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

If you think we have it bad, today Tranmere have been forced to play minus 8 players who are having to self isolate. If they didn’t play they might have been hit with a 15 point deduction but the EFL would make up their mind until some time later.

Hit 2 in last 4 minutes to come back to 2.2. Good performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Hit 2 in last 4 minutes to come back to 2.2. Good performance.

 

Saw that on Sky , thought Tranmere might have been a happy bunny.

15 point deduction can't be right. Forfeiting the game 3-0 even seems a bit harsh during a pandemic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...