FAIR CITY UNITY

saintbear

hats off to the young boys today,better atmosphere today ,non stop today out sung there more experienced Motherwell Bois who are very good in there own right and bring the Motherwell support to life

only down side the Motherwell boys at our end after game silly wee boys trying to noise up saints lads after game 

Don't think there was any bother just saw them chasing a couple of well fans along the ormond stand don't think they caught them was just funny but hats off to them for the atmosphere well done boys

Cop van went belting up Crieff Rd with lights & sirens blaring. Assumed it was for the silly kids.

hats off to the young boys today,better atmosphere today ,non stop today out sung there more experienced Motherwell Bois who are very good in there own right and bring the Motherwell support to life

only down side the Motherwell boys at our end after game silly wee boys trying to noise up saints lads after game 

Thought I was seeing things! Bear complaining about lads wanting a wee ruckus at the fitba, must be getting old :-)

My son is involved with this group, they had meetings with the police, saints and the company that runs the stewards, there also talking about raising money and helping charities, my only worry is they get hangers on that would like to cause bother and that some people just tag them as young neds, but reading some posts here the feed back is very positive hopefully it continues and they behave as well

It was good to see but I feel sitting where they do the singing and noise escapes and if they sat further back the stand would amplify they noise.  I sit a little bit along but felt the atmosphere from the lads was not as loud as it could have sounded.  Any thoughts to sitting back a little and use the stand/roof as an amplifier...  good to see so many there..

It was good to see but I feel sitting where they do the singing and noise escapes and if they sat further back the stand would amplify they noise.  I sit a little bit along but felt the atmosphere from the lads was not as loud as it could have sounded.  Any thoughts to sitting back a little and use the stand/roof as an amplifier...  good to see so many there..

then they can't have a go at the opposition fans