FAIR CITY UNITY

saintbear

i even joined in with the clapping on a couple of occassions.....no-one sat near me joined in alas......and i got funny looks too!!

it would be great to spread the vibe along the terrace - us old 'uns need to bin the gloves and get involved.  :-)

is that why Tommy was looking strangely into the dug out? All makes sense now.

Great enthusiasm, we've been needing this type of thing for a while.  Hopefully it can snowball and get more young local fans involved. Agree with the above, imagine if there were 100/150 more in that corner, it would be a huge impact for the players and the general atmosphere in the ground.

Are they doing rehearsals between games?!!  There's a new song every week!!

what was the 'I see a blue moon rising' (I think it started something like that!) words?!

was great again, keep it up!

I see st. Johnstone are arising 

i see that we are on out way

i see the fans all had a party

when we won the cup back on may

st. Johnstone blue and white

dundee ****ing shite

i see that we are on our waY

nope, no rehearsals just word gets round of songs

As mentioned previously, we do have a bucket for spare change which will go towards future displays, banners and essentials for the group. Any donations would be appreciated, cheers. FCU

Donations for spray paint, pyro , smoke bombs, stickers and the odd fine, class !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In a non jimmy saville sort of way, way, I love them. Be great to see the numbers doubled. They are doing what I would have loved to do when I was their age. Meet up with my mates. Sing all through the game, bounce about like a nutter and give the away end some stick. 

Was I right in seeing a "letham" home made banner/sign? It did make me smile.