Plamen Krachunov

Shibbydoo

If playing Tam at cb & moving defence about is a better option the where is the cover ?.

On the bench. In case they get injured. I think they call them "substitutes". The idea is, they "substitute" the first choice players. Who are the first choice. Which is why they are playing. Because they arnt "substitutes". 

Im not sure how I can make this any simpler.

We had to shuffle the team due to Fisher being out ,not for tactical reasons.

And Tommy picked the players he thought would get a result - which they did.  We're still in the running for Europe again - the manager is not going to pick a player just because he hasn't had a game recently.  He's going to pick players he believes will win games.  We've taken 11 points from the last 7 games - that's not bad form you know.

On the bench. In case they get injured. I think they call them "substitutes". The idea is, they "substitute" the first choice players. Who are the first choice. Which is why they are playing. Because they arnt "substitutes". 

Im not sure how I can make this any simpler.

Not sure you have the definitions of 'substitute' and First Choice' correct here Abernethy. In the old days, maybe, but nowadays the bench has players that can facilitate change on the park and make an impact. Doesn't mean they are an inferior player to the one they are replacing. A more acceptable term would be 'Replacement' as in the oval shaped ball game.