Tommy's Subs

Shibbydoo

What on earth is he thinking lately?

Why do we always see Sutton rather than Kane when Sutton has done NOTHING all season?

Why bring on a defender for a central-mid at a crucial time in the game?

I love you big man but your decision-making lately is really confusing, frustrating and down-right annoying!!

SORT IT OOT!!!!!

Presumably Millar was also injured and moving Fisher was an emergency.

Sutton is still a goal threat despite a lack of form for us.

I was pretty pleased when we signed Sutton but it's pretty clear that he doesn't fit with how we play.

Surely you'd bring on Thompson and move Spoony into middle??

why mess around with the back 4??

Edited by Shibbydoo
coz

Pretty much that rik I think. The real problem is we don't have depth if we loose Miller or muzz.

Yeah we have players who 'can' play in there but not to the standard we need. 

Centre midfield for me had to be the priority over any defender or winger and it's slightly worrying that it doesn't seem to be with the management 

Pretty much that rik I think. The real problem is we don't have depth if we loose Miller or muzz.

Yeah we have players who 'can' play in there but not to the standard we need. 

Centre midfield for me had to be the priority over any defender or winger and it's slightly worrying that it doesn't seem to be with the management 

Brown not even getting on the bench & we allow Caddis to go. Very strange just like his substitutions. Sutton continually getting on the park before Kane is baffling.

Look, I know the sun has been shining out of TW's backside since we won the Scottish Cup, but it is waning faster than the speed of sound. How much longer can we, realistically, put up with the way the team are playing, and some of his substitutions?

I am not advocating his removal as I have not been 'up the road' this season, but from what I have read and heard, things appear to be regressing rapidly.

Other Managers/Coaches have not been shown the same leniency as that afforded to TW, by Mr Brown, so is his peg shoogly?

I was just thinking about another legend, Lord John Connolly, when posting the above comment, and the time he was given to attempt to get it right.

Just asking?

Look, I know the sun has been shining out of TW's backside since we won the Scottish Cup, but it is waning faster than the speed of sound. How much longer can we, realistically, put up with the way the team are playing, and some of his substitutions?

I am not advocating his removal as I have not been 'up the road' this season, but from what I have read and heard, things appear to be regressing rapidly.

Other Managers/Coaches have not been shown the same leniency as that afforded to TW, by Mr Brown, so is his peg shoogly?

I was just thinking about another legend, Lord John Connolly, when posting the above comment, and the time he was given to attempt to get it right.

Just asking?

Tommy for me has been living off getting the tactics spot on at Ibrokes

Since then he had been well off the boil in the majority of cases

Surely Tommy must know that Fisher is no good in midfield yet he tries him there again.

We make sub's that cost us the game Thistle make sub's that win them the game.

I think the fact that Tommy out thought McNamara & figured out how to play Sevco,everyone thought he was good tactically but his lack of plan b & weird sub's says otherwise.