St.Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

SaintSam1884

I know, I'm just saying Thistle shoved it up us dry last week, and we were well on course for another loss on Saturday before one of those random mistakes you can't rely on, so why are we suddenly all predicting we're going to pump Thistle based on that?

usually can rely on a random mistake on here though!! But agree with you based on last couple of months think this game will as bad as the Motherwell game and will be won by the odd goal not the 4 nils etc predicted

A defender completely fresh airs a clearance and then one of the most reliable players in the league makes a mistake. A situation like that will never happen against that Aberdeen side again. And if that hadn't happened we'd have lost again.

and if Dow's shot was an inch further left and United's keeper hadn't flapped like a seagull at a corner he had no chance of reaching, we wouldn't have won the Scottish cup. It's called football. 

I know, I'm just saying Thistle shoved it up us dry last week, and we were well on course for another loss on Saturday before one of those random mistakes you can't rely on, so why are we suddenly all predicting we're going to pump Thistle based on that?

I think Random mistakes are something we can totally rely on :cool:

A defender completely fresh airs a clearance and then one of the most reliable players in the league makes a mistake. A situation like that will never happen against that Aberdeen side again. And if that hadn't happened we'd have lost .

Aberdeens goal could have been avoided aswell. Just like every goal scored.