Scottish Cup Semis Draw

south inch

With both the bigot brothers in the draw the SFA would normally get the heated balls in play to go for a hatefest money spinning final.  However, Celtic are so poor at present as Delia waits for the thread on the sword above his head to snap, I think they will have to settle for a hatefest semi to showcase all that is bad in Scottish football!

The media will be salivating in anticipation of this fixture.

of course they will, it is the biggest game in Britain, always was, always will be.

It will be the same in a hundred years time, just the way it is. probably bigger than usual due to them not playing each other for a bit and also its our national cup competition.

im looking forward to watching it.

and there will be lots of party songs by both sets, nothing surer, but everyone will still be shocked by it on social media after the match.

im looking forward to watching it.

I'm sure Scottish football governing bodies, SKY and BT will be relying on many thinking similarly.

In the 21st century when many countries are trying to move away from such partisan events Scottish football apparently requires it to survive.

Other countries watch on in amazement whilst oor wee country courtesy of the mainstream media basks in the bigotry.

I'm sure Scottish football governing bodies, SKY and BT will be relying on many thinking similarly.

In the 21st century when many countries are trying to move away from such partisan events Scottish football apparently requires it to survive.

Other countries watch on in amazement whilst oor wee country courtesy of the mainstream media basks in the bigotry.

it will be watched with enjoyment in lots of other countries too.

ill be watching it cause it's a scottish cup semi and will be an incredible atmosphere.

ill watch both scottish cup semis like I always do