Saints v Ross County 16/3/16... 7.45pm K-O

Funny how we can see things  so differently. I don't, think it's a penalty but can see why the ref maybe did.. The second angle on replay shows the ball clearly moving left to right across Boyce as  Ando ( only in my opinion obviously) gets a toe on the ball. The fact is though, that whatever I think, it makes no difference. The t*** gave it,  they scored and we drew.. lets pump the Jambos...

Spooky like so many in the past is one of those players that divides opinion. Last night he got peters from the old arse in the main stand who certainly has it in for him and actually looked like he was struggling to even celebrate his goal. 

It actually got so bad that he was told to shut up and start supporting the team. 

Fwiw I thought he did ok last night.

Aye fighting in the main stand with the Auld Team. I actually shouted at them to give him a break last night, how that is supposed to help a player up his game I will never no, 

Aye fighting in the main stand with the Auld Team. I actually shouted at them to give him a break last night, how that is supposed to help a player up his game I will never no, 

Was also in the mainstand last night, doing hospital radio and am getting sick fed up of the arsehole who just sits to the right of us, always slacking of McLean, Spoony, Swanson and a couple more, but i can not turn around and tell him to shut the feck up as i don't won't to get into trouble.