Hearts v Saints 19/3/16 K-O 3pm

About time we beat this mob. Hopeful we can take the  good from Wed night into this game and if we can, maybe we will  get something from the match. I would happily take a point now to be honest but they aint that great and  an away win is not out of the question. 

On the down side, I aint going. If I didn't have to buy a fooking ticket I might change my mind on Saturday morning  and just go but I do and I won't.

Same  Starting 11 as Wed would be fine by me.

COYS.

About time we beat this mob. Hopeful we can take the  good from Wed night into this game and if we can, maybe we will  get something from the match. I would happily take a point now to be honest but they aint that great and  an away win is not out of the question. 

On the down side, I aint going. If I didn't have to buy a fooking ticket I might change my mind on Saturday morning  and just go but I do and I won't.

Same  Starting 11 as Wed would be fine by me.

COYS.

There is a cash turnstile.

Confirmed cash gate. I phoned this morning. Seems as though we are reliant on what tickets come back from Saints as to the price I would be charged. I was told there might not be any lower section tickets available. Either that or they are trying to rip me off!. Anyway not like the Romanov days when if you didn't buy a ticket in advance it was an extra £10 or something like that to pay cash on the day.

Confirmed cash gate. I phoned this morning. Seems as though we are reliant on what tickets come back from Saints as to the price I would be charged. I was told there might not be any lower section tickets available. Either that or they are trying to rip me off!. Anyway not like the Romanov days when if you didn't buy a ticket in advance it was an extra £10 or something like that to pay cash on the day.

Went for Top tier tickets last Monday, was told Top tier Block M only available.

If lower tier were selling fast, should be a good atmosphere.

C.o.y.s.

I reckon this will be a battle. Couple of red cards. Diving incidents and missed penalties for both teams. Ref having a mare and to finish 0v0.  

Also read that pollution levels will be high in Edinburgh so fans in top tier should take it easy walking up the steps or take oxygen with ya.