Are Saints Fans Ever Happy?

Shibbydoo

Are Saints fans ever happy?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How to define happiness?  In life, many moments of happiness are fleeting and some last for slightly longer periods.  But it is never a constant.  On a daily basis we can get frustrated, depressed, annoyed, angry, contented and yes happy due to different events that occur or how we feel that day.   Same as following a team - some days are good, some bad.  To answer your question - "are Saints fans ever happy?" Yes they are...on occasion....but human nature dictates that it can never be permanent.  

Yours Sigmund Freud

Anyone who is not happy generally with our club should be locked into the muirton suite to watch over and over again a loop of loosing 4-0 to Stenhousmuir and the challenge cup final we lost. :wink:

we may moan about the finer points, but overall we've never had it so good.

Edited by TheYellowBox

Whilst there have been some slightly over-dramatic grumblings on this forum during the recent shocking run, this nonsense thread wasn't created as a result of them.

It was created because in the Hearts thread, as well as discussing the joy of the match, people also discussed other topics. How bloody dare they.

In a group of a few thousand people, there will be happy and unhappy fans. If you had asked if all Saints fans were happy, I would have answered no but obviously some Saints fans are happy about something in their life. I'm happy, I'm neither here nor there when it comes to Saints though.

Anyone who is not happy generally with our club should be locked into the muirton suite to watch over and over again a loop of loosing 4-0 to Stenhousmuir and the challenge cup final we lost. :wink:

to be fair, as a wee kid I really enjoyed that stenhousmuir game. It was quite funny.

There have been much worse times than that in my time as a Saintee can you not remember Meadowbank and Clydebank.

I couldn't give a flying fvck. 

I'm not happy at your typo.  Anyways back to topic, 

We as fans want to win every game... highs and lows all depends on results..  so just now I'm happy but I'm sure for a week in time, I'll be depressed after a defeat... or can we go undefeated to the end of the season? Or lose every game... 

My wife would be able to give a better reply...... not sure I'd want to hear it though 

Edited by Dave H

I've not been happy since Gavin Swankie left the club

I remember the genuine moaning that took place when we punted David Weatherston. I hope those people have managed to find it within themselves to get over that one.

There was also a guy on the Saints Facebook page recently who said - with apparent complete sincerity - that he hadn't been back since we got rid of Momo Sylla, and that any true fans would do the same thing.

There was also a guy on the Saints Facebook page recently who said - with apparent complete sincerity - that he hadn't been back since we got rid of Momo Sylla, and that any true fans would do the same thing.

Did we not sell him?