Saints v Dundee Utd. 2/4/16 3pm K-O

I've watched some shite this season. I think because I missed the Hamilton wins, the Aberdeen one and the Hearts one I'm struggling to see what this side has going for it these days. 

I'm not bowled over by any of our strikers. Yet again our injury prone midfield results in us having to make two forced subs. 

Positives? Fisher was decent again. Thomson gave us a different option. Sad to say but I also enjoy a Utd Derby game and they might just stay up. 

Pathetic. United wanted it more, pure and simple. Completely gutless, no fight, and TW absolutely freezing and not making any subs. The time to strike was straighy after the red, yet we wait, let them settle, then wait longer, then make subs.

Happily see Mannus, Scobbie, Millar and MacLean sitting in the stand for the rest of the season, absolutely miles behind the quality we need today.

Thought we were starting to turn the bad run around before the international break and now... is it back to square one.

Once they went down to 10 I had a feeling that would be that. I can't remember us ever being particularly adept at capitalizing in the past. Maybe if we'd gone down to 10.....

United had to win. They fought for everything,not always by fair means but Collum never saw anything wrong with pushing ,wrestling & downright GBH.

Saints were never in it in first half. Looked more like it second half even before sending off. Did Tommy tell them not to shoot,as they looked like they wanted to walk the ball in.

Mannus makes a decent save then pushes the ball into own net. Main saved United from relegation. Was Mannus doing the same.

Ross County and Partick can still pip us ,also need Celtic to score a few against Dundee as they are now level on goal difference 

County and Partick play each other, so only one can catch us. County have one game left, three points behind and are six goals worse off in GD. Thistle have two games left and are five points behind. We're still heavy favourites