Bus Info for Killie 9th April

Before this goes one inch further and gets out of hand 

Firstly this was meant to be a confidential matter, for now at least between the  committee and any one in attendance. 

But  as it has been breached any

confidentiality i will tell everyone 

Yes we have been in early discussion with the management at Bar44  and were given an offer to mull over

We have also had discussions with the new Chairman at the Club  ( I notice our resident mole neglects to mention that ) Ah that would be because he knew nothing about it

The long term decision on Wether the  Committee accept any offer from Bar 44 or stay with improved offers from the  Club and in particular the new Chairman at tge the Club,who it would appear at first hand anyway be trying to turn things round at the Club and improve the overall day to day experience for St.Johnstone  Fans

Firstly this was meant to be a confidential matter, for now at least between the  committee and any one in attendance. 

i was in attendence and no one told me it was confidential secret society stuff

yours sincerely 

resident mole

But  as it has been breached any

confidentiality i will tell everyone 

We have also had discussions with the new Chairman at the Club  ( I notice our resident mole neglects to mention that ) Ah that would be because he knew nothing about it

see what I mean.no wonder folk don't get to see minutes or have any idea of meetings.all top  secret.why ?

signed 

resident mole

I appreciate you were late for start of meeting when it was stated by myself and minuted that due to the sensitive nature of matter that it had to remain confidential between those present for now

As you will be aware when we were approached by the Corinna and the original offer a couple of years ago things got a bit messy on here and own Facebook  and the Propitor of The Corinna suffered personal and unnecessary abuse   As did the former Chairman of the Club

The Committee has to work hard to repair the damage done both to the Former Chairman and the Propitor of The Corinna altough he unsurprisingly withdrew his offer to move to his premises 

With the crumbling state of the Club and other elements in the Club not working out the way i certainly visualised  when i was approached by the new Bar Manager at Bar 44 that a new revised offer was on the table it would have been wrong for me to dismiss it out of hand before taking it to our committee 

This was arranged and held on date you attended and far from being secret was published and open to anyone to attend but as i said earlier it was asked to keep matters in house for now

Whilst i appreciate you may have missed that part i would thoughtas both a personal friend and regular attender at meetings that you would have known  all off above anyway 

The matter   will now be taken forward at our next meeting on 28th of this month but i should point out in the interim that i have also met with the new Chairman of the Club  which were very positive and he is determined to keep the Saints support in the Club

While not wishing to divulge financial matters i can say that his first positive involvment has been to arrange Sponsorship of our Race Night on Friday 

Finally no decision will be made without an EGM or at the AGM  on Wether we move or stay where we are and at no point will it be secret but i would state that it is sensitive  information