Post split fixtures

Tranmere Saintee

Tic at home when they could win the title would be a huge moneg spinner. Saints get 2000 in main stand,nearly 9000 to tic at £30 per skull no concessions. Full car park, souvenier programme at a fiver and full hospatility. All proceeds go to Tommy to strengthen nxt yt in addition to whats already promised, and to finish it off a home win for the diddy boys in front of a global tv audience of millions! Good night Ro nie time .

Tic at home when they could win the title would be a huge moneg spinner. Saints get 2000 in main stand,nearly 9000 to tic at £30 per skull no concessions. Full car park, souvenier programme at a fiver and full hospatility. All proceeds go to Tommy to strengthen nxt yt in addition to whats already promised, and to finish it off a home win for the diddy boys in front of a global tv audience of millions! Good night Ro nie time .

I would go absolutely mental if Stevie Brown gave Cetic the East Stand if that's what you mean

I would go absolutely mental if Stevie Brown gave Cetic the East Stand if that's what you mean

Why??   I would happily give them the whole stadium and stay at home if it meant saints getting an extra £100,000. As a club of our meagre means,  this sort of money would be invaluable and I for one would happily put my club before myself.  For me, anyone going mental  would simply be being selfish.. It's sometimes not about the individual but about the collective. While I am on here and quoting you, do you know you had a seat booked on  the  bus today??  

Why should I give up my seat in east stand,icommited to a season ticket for a seat in stand for whole season nothing about being move when I bought it,so why come up with this when there is only 5 games left where is your loyalty to the fans who commit to season tickets,money isnt every thing.

Why should I give up my seat in east stand,icommited to a season ticket for a seat in stand for whole season nothing about being move when I bought it,so why come up with this when there is only 5 games left where is your loyalty to the fans who commit to season tickets,money isnt every thing.

Actually to a club like ours money is almost everything. If it meant having £100,000 to spend on two new players wages for next season, I would hope  most fans would understand but maybe that's just me...

In this instance I would gladly move to main stand to allow them to get other 3.

Didnt like it when we had to move for OF in days gone by but in this instance I wouldnt bother.

This is how I think things will pan out fixtures wise...

Saints.  

Home. Celtic, Aberdeen.                  

Away.   Motherwell, Hearts, Ross County.

Celtic

Home. Hearts, Motherwell, Aberdeen.

Away.  Saints, Ross County

Aberdeen.

Home.  Ross County, Hearts, Motherwell.

Away. Celtic, Saints

Hearts.

Home. Saints, Ross County, Motherwell.

Away. Celtic, Aberdeen.

Motherwell.

Home. Saints, Ross County.

Away. Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen.

Ross County

Home. Saints, Celtic.

Away. Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeen.

This would give everyone in the top six  19 home and 19 away games..

Saints.  

Home. Celtic, Aberdeen.                  

Celtic

Aberdeen.

Away. Celtic, Saints

Hearts.

Away. Celtic, Aberdeen.

Motherwell.

Ross County

Home. Saints, Celtic.

Nostradamitt.!

Guest ScottMann

If that's the case it won't be that then. It's Doncaster's SPFL we're talking about here.

Saints.  

Home. Celtic, Aberdeen.                  

Celtic

Aberdeen.

Away. Celtic, Saints

Hearts.

Away. Celtic, Aberdeen.

Motherwell.

Ross County

Home. Saints, Celtic.

I think you might be right, Saints fixtures at least. Pity, cause i wanted Hearts at home to return a favour. On the other hand, if the Hearts game is away, it's still a home game to me.

we don't want the scruff running around our crap pitch with there Perth Celtic banners.

no title party .please.

i still remember when season ticket holders sold there tickets to the old  ranger's fans for there title party.disgusting .the horrible sight of  locals with Perth loyal rangers banners ,on the pitch still leaves me wanting to vomit when I think about it.

Would rather be relegated than suffer the same scenario again.Respect for the saints fans must come before money.

Celtic  would have it anyway Gav, they would fill every empty seat and it would be chaos, guaranteed problems.They would find a way to get the tickets. Far better to manage this and take the dosh. At the very most we would keep the mainstand and a portion of the family if it was our qualifying for Europe game even then tic would get tics for our end.Wont be a problem if Doncaster sends us to shitehead for a third time. I dont like it any more than you but i would take the money and improve thr safety of our own support.