nothing to Play for now...

saint-johns-toun

Doyle, Krachunov, Craig, Lappin, Brown and Sutton all have their futures to play for. Should all be given a chance.

The likes of Clark, McCawl and Hurst will also hopefully get game time to prove they should be part of the squad next year. 

Should also be giving the likes of Millar and probably Muzz some time off to help them recover fully for next season.

Wouldn't be adverse to seeing..

Clark

Doyle - Shaughnessy - Krachunov - Easton

Wotherspoon - Brown - Lappin - Craig

Kane - Sutton

.. in a couple of the final games

Guest ScottMann

Even if they'd only 4 days accounts the crooks running our game and their Euro counterparts would ensure they qualified.

Anyway as they've wrongly been designated as the same club then surely the accounts issue doesn't exist.

Given that there is a £200k difference in prize money between fourth and sixth, I'd be surprised if we experiment too much. Some like Millar should probably be rested but on the whole I don't see too many changes.

Agreed but think over the 5 games we should give some guys a run with next season in view. Might save us money in the long run. Also we would know what we were getting rather than ending up with guys that dont fit in like Sutton & the many others we wasted money on.

Zander should get a run of games.

Guest ScottMann

If only...IF ONLY...blue bigot Gordon Smith had got his wish when protecting his Rangers, sorry, running Scottish football, that lower league clubs shouldn't be able to represent Scotland in European competition.

Hurst and McCawl should both get game time along with Zander.I think we will also see Doyle but probably in midfield.He played most of the last U 20 game right mid and with Thomson out for the season we look a bit threadbare there.I don't really think that there is  much point in playing brown as he has not really shown the progress we were looking forand looks much the same as he did a couple of years ago.

Even if they'd only 4 days accounts the crooks running our game and their Euro counterparts would ensure they qualified.

Anyway as they've wrongly been designated as the same club then surely the accounts issue doesn't exist.

IIRC the also have to have paid all due taxes. Has that £250K been paid yet?

Though I think we should get one or two youngsters in, we need to ensure that their is an experienced backbone to the team or five defeats would destroy their confidence. Biggest question is Mannas or Clarke ? Zander deserves a run or does TW give Mannus hope to get in the NI squad by keeping him match fit ?????     

Though I think we should get one or two youngsters in, we need to ensure that their is an experienced backbone tDublineam or five defeats would destroy their confidence. Biggest question is Mannas or Clarke ? Zander deserves a run or does TW give Mannus hope to get in the NI squad by keeping him match fit ?????     

Mannus will be in the squad but unless they have a couple of injuries or suspentions he will not make the team.ux

Chucking all the youngsters in wouldn't do them any good, but game time as part of the otherwise strongest team available should be a no brainer now. 

Surely the players are on a pretty decent bonus structure to finish as high up the league as they can. Who won the cup was out of their hands, so there should be no change to the bonus for finishing 4th.

i know we've been utter pants since November, but we do have the players to go on a good run for 5 games, even with giving youngsters a run.

i'd like to see Doyle play for sure. Looks like he can deliver a decent cross.