Saints v Aberdeen Fri 22/4/16 7.45pm K-O

I don't buy the  " nothing left to play for" tag.Every game matters and this one  in no exception.

Firstly it would be pleasant to put on a good show for the TV cameras, Then it would be great to finally end the long running fallacy that the Sheep had any chance of winning the title by  turning them over again. Also, some players are now running out of time to show they are worth another deal.  Fourth place ( Euro spot or not) is a fine achievement for a club of our resources. We have the extra revenue that this spot brings to play for as well. Maybe the manager will blood some more youngsters . I would love to see Clark get his chance.

Come on yee Saints..

Sadly I wont be going tonight which is annoying because I have only missed 2 home games this year. Pretty sure the crowd will be affected by the TV cameras. I hope we play a tidy passing game and express ourselves with no threat of missing out on the top six etc.

Is the Ormond stand open tonight? Can't see anything on club website of Twitter feed...

Had a check of the preview on the Aberdeen site and they never mentioned stand arrangements either. However, they are saying they expect to take 1,500 so I would assume the Ormond will be open.

As well as doing it themselves, Saints should really be getting opposition teams to pimp out the offer we have in that stand.