MOTM Motherwell 1 - Saints 2 - 07/05/16

MOTM Motherwell 1 - Saints 2 - 07/05/16  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No failures, Spoony, Cummins and Swanson were great, but going for Macca, link up play and clever dinks were superb all day, and good finish,and covered every blade, no worries about his legs for next season, when performing like a youngster 

Exactly, you wonder how things would have turned out for Brown, Caddis & Thomson  with a decent run in the team.

Thomson is injured.  Caddis wasn't good enough.  Brown has potential but needs to kick on now.

Wotherspoon is the obvious choice for O'Halloran's old position. He's been excellent there since MOH left.

Brown and Caddis aren't/weren't good enough IMO, and it's a big ask for Thomson (who hadn't started a match before O'Halloran's head was turned I don't think) to step in for MOH.

I know he is injured. I was meaning the since O'Halloran left as he was the obvious choice for that position.

A young guy who had barely featured in the first team was not the obvious choice.  Wotherspoon has proved to be the right choice with a great return on both goals and assists.