Hearts v Saints.. Sunday.15/5/16 kick -off 12.30

Really gutted that me and the lad cant make this. He has a game at 9.30 at St Madoes in the morning, and there is not way we can get back for any trains or publis buses or supporters bus....Gutted

Ā 

Getting back isn't a problem, just getting there is not unless anyone on here who knows me has 2 spare seat for the way out ! please

I specifically asked for Four seats together (as there are 4 in our group) and was given Row 10, which I believe is in the Upper section.

Don't see a problem with anyone moving further up the stand if there are empty seats.

Only becomes a problem if you are occupying any of the 4 seats we have been allocated, as it's not then easy to always find 4 seats together at 10 minutes before kickoff. Besides we are happy with the seats we have for the view and the few steps we have to climb.

I'm sure you won't be happy if you are being asked to vacate a seat one or more times as Ā kickoff approaches.

Ā 

I specifically asked for Four seats together (as there are 4 in our group) and was given Row 10, which I believe is in the Upper section.

Don't see a problem with anyone moving further up the stand if there are empty seats.

Only becomes a problem if you are occupying any of the 4 seats we have been allocated, as it's not then easy to always find 4 seats together at 10 minutes before kickoff. Besides we are happy with the seats we have for the view and the few steps we have to climb.

I'm sure you won't be happy if you are being asked to vacate a seat one or more times as Ā kickoff approaches.

Ā 

yeah would wait until game starts before moving

I've got a spare concession ticket available now - free to anyone who wants it.Ā Originally thought I was going to have to take my 2 year old to the game, but some absolute star has offered to look after him for a few hours! PM me if you want the ticket.

Really gutted that me and the lad cant make this. He has a game at 9.30 at St Madoes in the morning, and there is not way we can get back for any trains or publis buses or supporters bus....Gutted

Ā 

Getting back isn't a problem, just getting there is not unless anyone on here who knows me has 2 spare seat for the way out ! please

soupy, we could take u through, but not back as staying in Edinburgh after.Ā 

Stay in st.madoes and leaving about 10:15

pm me if this is any good.Ā 

Csn I get pm's on my phone?

Ā 

soupy, we could take u through, but not back as staying in Edinburgh after.Ā 

Stay in st.madoes and leaving about 10:15

pm me if this is any good.Ā 

Csn I get pm's on my phone?

Soupy, just make sure your lad gets sent off at the end of the first half.:wink: