st Johnstones best moment of the season for you

tucker

Just thought I would start this wee topic up think tommy and the lads have had another great wee season like to thank them for giving more joy than heartache this season,

my highlight match was the win over rangers and lappins goal from the game but my moment of the season was against Celtic when macca had the ball in the corner and put his two legs over the ball shielding and annoying them whilst time wasting The Legend Macca

hope everyone has safe close season and lets enjoy more good memories next season

Despite a grim run of games in the middle of the season, i think overall it has been a great success.  Summed up by the fact we were one goal away from the club's highest ever points tally in the top flight.  

Highlight for me has to be Easton's strike against Aberdeen.  It was just a thing of magnificent beauty, and totally unexpected.  

5-1 away to the famous Aberdeen was the highlight for me. It was almost unbelievable . The look on the faces of some of the Dons fans was priceless.

Low point was every time we played Partick Thistle..

Best goal... Captain Daves last minute  free kick winner in Dingwall... It was sweet and the timing was   just perfect..

Whilst the wins at Aye broke and Pittodrie were great moments I have decided to just consider games I was at. Therefore..........

1 United (away 2-1) a great win and a cracking day out

2 Hearts (away 3-0) another great win and day out

3 Septic (home 2-1) another great win and we made the champions look very ordinary

Guest ScottMann

Best moment for me was when tucker used a full stop in one of his posts and I didn't need to read it a couple of times to properly make it out. :wink:

Probably Rangers  on TV.  Wins against United, Aberdeen and Celtic at home were magic

Lows were games against Partick and Killie and also not beating Hearts missing that penalty with them down to 10 men.

Otherwise been a great season.

Away to Inverness early in the season, Mackay had been sent off so we were down to ten and in full shitfest mode. Fisher was forced into knocking the ball out for a throw in, but instead of just doing the normal thing and rolling it out, he absolutely battered it out the stadium instead, leading to everyone involved with Caley absolutely losing it. Fairly sure Fisher got booked for it but Yogi Hughes spend the next five minutes stomping around in a huff.

Glorious.

Many highlights, most already mentioned but learning Jackie Mac was terminated in a borrowed office at McDiarmid has to be up there? Stephen Thompson really is a classless buffoon. 

Winning "home" games in Dinglydell and Sneckie always a particular joy for those of us that bide in the Highlands.

Been out of the country since the beginning of March, so going for something before that.

Both trips to pittodrie were great this season, the second one during a horrendous run of form but still claiming a point and obviously the first one was spectacular and would have won game of the season in many a year. Will go for Ibrox though. Showing up a manager and squad like that and making the bigots rage was a thing of beauty. 

As above, there a number of highlights Beating Celtic, Aberdeen twice and comfortably and Hearts comfortably. United when we had 10 men was superb and I think tops my highlight list.  Rangers cup game netted me a big win at the bookies.  And last but not least the creation of Fair City Unity.