Pre season friendlies

Havana Saint

Anyone know if we will have any other friendlies lined up in Northern Ireland? 

Going to book flights, but don't want to miss out on any other games.

Saints have confirmed to me that it will only be the 1 match in Northern Ireland.

Get your flights booked!!!

Been living and working in belfast for 2 years now. Live 5 minutes from the oval in holywood.

Lots of good pubs etc.... overe here no problems with saftey or security .

Locals are very friendly however there is some parts of the city that make govan look like a 5 star resort !

Not to many pubs around the oval , drink in the city centre then taxi or walk to the ground.

Its a short hop in a taxi from the airport as well .

Few suggestions :

Robinsons bar (opposite the europa hotel) has live music and good craic

Cathedral quarter - lots of bars main ones being the harp bar , the duke of york, both very lively 

Kitchen bar - right outside victoria square shopping centre does an excellent bar lunch.

As its marching season there will more than likely be a few band parades about the place so just be aware of that ... and as the oval is in a loyalist area there shouldnt be to many problems.

Typically im away on holiday for this match 

If anyone needs any info on places to go things to see etc... give me a shout on here 

COYS 

Been living and working in belfast for 2 years now. Live 5 minutes from the oval in holywood.

Lots of good pubs etc.... overe here no problems with saftey or security .

Locals are very friendly however there is some parts of the city that make govan look like a 5 star resort !

Not to many pubs around the oval , drink in the city centre then taxi or walk to the ground.

Its a short hop in a taxi from the airport as well .

Few suggestions :

Robinsons bar (opposite the europa hotel) has live music and good craic

Cathedral quarter - lots of bars main ones being the harp bar , the duke of york, both very lively 

Kitchen bar - right outside victoria square shopping centre does an excellent bar lunch.

As its marching season there will more than likely be a few band parades about the place so just be aware of that ... and as the oval is in a loyalist area there shouldnt be to many problems.

Typically im away on holiday for this match 

If anyone needs any info on places to go things to see etc... give me a shout on here 

COYS 

Cheers for the info.

What happened re the saying " If your not marching your fighting "?

Guest ScottMann

Hotel? I'm sure they'll be plenty of B&B's or camping sites available. Steve's been recording Four In A Bed in case there's an Irish week.

Hope to see a couple of games when I am back wie the wife, whether it's a friendly at McD or when does them diddy cup games start. The wife has never been a at a fitba match in her life her being a Canadian and brought up in Northern Canada so a treat in store for her

Hope to see a couple of games when I am back wie the wife, whether it's a friendly at McD or when does them diddy cup games start. The wife has never been a at a fitba match in her life her being a Canadian and brought up in Northern Canada so a treat in store for her

this is only game in N ireland, and league cup group stages start on 16 the July, minimum of two home games