Paul Paton Poll

Bev Callard

Should Saints sign Paton?  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It matters not one jot what you think.

If Tommy wants him he'll get him.

We've been over this - it's a fans forum for discussing signings. Therefore it does matter what we think, even if not to Tommy.
It matters a ****ton more than your views on the defamation law you arseliy asked JB to provide for you

Says in paper he was a standout performer for United whilst they fought relegation. Obviously not seen all their games but I didn't see it. Tommy obviously did but given the rest of baggage I would hope he would stear well clear.

Edited by Cagey

Christ, isn't it a shame we can't have a team of full time lovelies, get a hud of yourselves ffs! Would half of you be throwing the rattle out of the pram if someone in the past with an even worse reputation say, Vinnie Jones or Paulo Di Canio were on the cusp of signing for Saints?

A knee jerk reaction of the highest order, Martin Hardie wasn't exactly an angel was he? Sometimes, as has been quoted by many on here before, a team needs a complete b****** in the squad. Saints have been needing bit of a nutter since Fraz left.

Christ, isn't it a shame we can't have a team of full time lovelies, get a hud of yourselves ffs! Would half of you be throwing the rattle out of the pram if someone in the past with an even worse reputation say, Vinnie Jones or Paulo Di Canio were on the cusp of signing for Saints?

A knee jerk reaction of the highest order, Martin Hardie wasn't exactly an angel was he? Sometimes, as has been quoted by many on here before, a team needs a complete b****** in the squad. Saints have been needing bit of a nutter since Fraz left.

if he is as good as the above then I am sure he will be made very welcome

Morris was a thug off the park. Paton is one on and off. Plus he spits on people. Plus he has questionable political views. Saints are the club of Perthshire's nationalist left. Paton doesn't fit in here.

'Perthshire's Nationalist left'...............is that a thing?  This has got to be a wind up or did he really crap in your Cheerios Bev?

It's not like you to be negative .

I thought it was a discussion forum. One for fans to air their views You keep having s go at my negativity for giving my view on players.

We have signed 4 in this window & I have disasgreed with one.

We signed a few last summer & I only disagreed with Sutton.

We have a squad of over 20 & a good few in developement squad & I have only criticised Mannus & Wotherspoon

Edited by Cagey

There's no doubt in my mind he will be a decent signing for us and do a good job. His tweet about signing for Saints was a classy one too. I don't like his political views or his thuggish nature, but he's a Saints player now so I will get behind him.

On a seperate note, Bev, never change. 

We've been over this - it's a fans forum for discussing signings. Therefore it does matter what we think, even if not to Tommy.It matters a ****ton more than your views on the defamation law you arseliy asked JB to provide for you

He ****ing offered you t*** and I'd quite like to see them tbh.

I thought it was a discussion forum. One for fans to air their views You keep having s go at my negativity for giving my view on players.

We have signed 4 in this window & I have disasgreed with one.

We signed a few last summer & I only disagreed with Sutton.

We have a squad of over 20 & a good few in developement squad & I have only criticised Mannus & Wotherspoon

I  wasn't having a go about your negativity with regard to players.  More about your negativity to Saints in general. Oh and it was meant to be lighthearted.  Sorry if you took offence.