Betfred Cup

MySpazz

Nice post on the OS about the cup format and seeding. Thinking i'd like to see a group made up of:

St Johnstone
Dundee United
Dunfermiline
East Fife
Arbroath.

These are the teams Top seeds - North 1 St Johnstone 2 Ross County 3 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 4 Dundee
Second seeds - North 9 Dundee United 10 Falkirk 11 Raith Rovers 12 Dumbarton
Unseeded clubs - North 17 Dunfermline Athletic 18 Alloa Athletic 19 Peterhead 20 Brechin City 21 East Fife 22 Cowdenbeath 23 Forfar Athletic 24 Elgin City 25 Stirling Albion 26 Montrose 27 Arbroath 28 Cove Rangers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training Wear & Home Shirts - 2016 KIT CLEARANCE https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MySpazz

The Betfred Cup.  The Betfred Cup. The Betfred Cup. Nope, still as naff a name as the first time I saw it.

I never use these stupid names of whoever happens to be sponsoring it in any particular season, and you're right, Betfred is probably one of the more stupid ones.

It's the Scottish League Cup, always has been and always will be.

I never use these stupid names of whoever happens to be sponsoring it in any particular season, and you're right, Betfred is probably one of the more stupid ones.

It's the Scottish League Cup, always has been and always will be.

Yeah but we need sponsorship so we have get into bed with whoever is willing to pay. As we are not much of a prospect we have to go with whoever comes up with the dosh.

Don't think Cove's new ground is ready yet so you could find yourself in Inverurie.  Tidy wee ground, nice place and people and has a rail link.- you'll enjoy it.

Yeah it's Inverurie theyll be playing at,  not been there either :cool:

Am I the only one who seems to think / remember that when it was league sections before, the majority of the games were pretty shit

Aye. :wink:

Yeah it's Inverurie theyll be playing at,  not been there either :cool:

Won 9-3 at Inverurie a few seasons ago.

I was there.:wink: