New Strip Season 16/17

thesaint10

• 2 weeks later...

The best part about those strips is the sponsor is a sign writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mum used to work in a shop that did those instant press-on transfers on tee shirts. They were usually horrible cartoon pictures and you put your name on the top or the bottom in that same lettering as on the strip. Some people wanted it fancy and had their name curved around the picture, pre-dating modern football strips. They were all the rage at one time. Utterly naff.

At least one of them went on to wear a proper Saints strip and play for his country at U21 level.

I was thinking this all the time I was looking at the old PAs from 1984/5. There were all these pub teams and clubs and I reckoned half of WAP was probably in them somewhere.

• 3 years later...
On 7/21/2016 at 6:21 PM, Abernethy Saint said:

Gentlemen, I am happy to inform you that this discussion has been brought to a definitive conclusion. The Beloved visited Campus today with a view to buying me the new top for my birthday, took one look at it, and left. 

She has decided it is "shite tat". She also wishes to know "who the **** is Alan Storrar".

You may now turn to other matters.

Whatever happened to Alan Storrar cars? Appears permanently closed.

• 3 months later...

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but saw this on ebay.

Its a 2019/20 home shirt. Its not an xxs ( I asked)  but is a 34" inch chest shirt which would probably fit a kid in their low teens I imagine, 100% official. Its a 2nd because its missing the sponsor. If this had actually been an xxs then I would jump at it for the price for my young lad. Beats paying £35. It got no bids in the first period I watched it and so likely to get it for a decent price.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but saw this on ebay.

Its a 2019/20 home shirt. Its not an xxs ( I asked)  but is a 34" inch chest shirt which would probably fit a kid in their low teens I imagine, 100% official. Its a 2nd because its missing the sponsor. If this had actually been an xxs then I would jump at it for the price for my young lad. Beats paying £35. It got no bids in the first period I watched it and so likely to get it for a decent price.

Nice top. Saints have decent tops for once. Not bothered about no sponsor. I was bought two fricking Alan Storrar tops. Ugly as a puke Dundeh gash. Never worn it.

• 4 weeks later...