New Strip Season 16/17

thesaint10

all i ask is no more v necks please!

Ok, gonna lay my neck on the line (no pun!)......but the collar of the new shirt will be a granddad collar...... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training Wear & Home Shirts - 2016 KIT CLEARANCE https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

It's a fairly new thing in football that teams launch their new kit early. In the case of the "big" teams, they are increasingly launching their new kit on the last home match of the season, or thereabouts. The marketing folk will have worked it all out....

If you are hankering after a strip then check out some of these in my "shop".

ALL WAP folk will get a freebie with every thing bought..

SEE HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training Wear & Home Shirts - 2016 KIT CLEARANCE https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah it must be one of the two, they also followed many of St. Johnstone followers on twitter and had a win a signed St. Johnstone ball competition on twitter last week.

Could this new poster be an Alan Storrar employee?

Should we tell them to change the Saint to St. ?

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

I don't think we will ever get a high profile sponsor as long as Roddy' I don't do e_mails' Grant involved.

Without a word of a lie, I saw that you had been the most recent poster on SaintsChat and just opened the thread to see what piece of negagtivity you were choosing to talk about.

I was not disappointed. :neutral:

Without a word of a lie, I saw that you had been the most recent poster on SaintsChat and just opened the thread to see what piece of negagtivity you were choosing to talk about.

I was not disappointed. :neutral:

Was expecting that. Tell me I am wrong. I await this high profile sponsor with baited breath.

Guest ScottMann

It's ironic that the more successful we've become, the smaller and more local our sponsor's become. Part of this is will be down to the lack of media coverage we get, another side effect of the Old Firm being all that matters to the media companies.

Guest ScottMann

What difference does it make whether the sponsor is high profile or local?

Will more strips get sold or will saints play better if we have audi on the strips??

Jeez, it was just an observation and if anything a criticism of the media, not the club. Do Saints pay you to jump on posts and defend them at the slightest hint of criticism, even when there isn't any?

However, like it or not, a sponsor is part of a club's image these days. There will obviously also be more chance of a bigger fee from a bigger company so it does matter.