Manager of the year

SJPERTH

Superb achievement, especially considering that horrendous run of form mid season. What he's done at Saints has been incredible. It's not alway pretty but we're definitely effective and he's made sure we've got a dressing room full of winners. My concern now is he'll be attracted away elsewhere, which he eludes to in his interviews, but he'll go with all of our blessings and the greatest accolade we can give him...the greatest and most successful St Johnstone manager of all time.

Maybe 2 years too late but better late than never. 

Listening to interviews from Liam Gordon, Blair Alston etc etc the spirit at this club has never been better. So many local young lads breaking into the team and promising talent from the rest of Scotland and afar pledging their future to the club. 

So excited for the season to start and getting my seat in the Tommy Wright stand 

Congratulations  to Tommy. The club and fans are united in how proud we are of you. We wont be able to hold on to you for ever but in our eyes you have legend status for eternity. I am sure Mr Ormond himself would be first inline to honour you If he was still with us. How lucky us Saints fans have been to have had two of the best managers ever in scottish football. Mr Ormond went on to manage Scotland, I have a feeling you will move on to manage NI. You even turned down Dundee United to stay with us. Perth Council.......Freedom or Keys to the City or whatever the highest honour to be given to Tommy Wright soonest please.

Maybe 2 years too late but better late than never. 

Listening to interviews from Liam Gordon, Blair Alston etc etc the spirit at this club has never been better. So many local young lads breaking into the team and promising talent from the rest of Scotland and afar pledging their future to the club. 

So excited for the season to start and getting my seat in the Tommy Wright stand 

don't know about feeble magic hats?! I think Tommy has a magic suit!?! Like I said in a previous post I think we are lucky to have him...he is a miracle worker!?! So proud of him and what he has done for our 'wee' team.....well deserved if not a bit late....

Tommy Wright getting the Ladbrokes Manager of the Year this season is like when an actor eventually gets an Oscar, even though the film he was nominated for was nowhere near his best

Nice spot. TW is Mark Rylance. Done loads and much better work but get's recognition eventually for his body of work.

Long overdue.