The I suppose we should have a Euros thread thread

Abernethy Saint

There was also the amusing post from a Russian official saying the reason that French police couldn't handle the hooligans is because they'd gone soft from policing too many gay marches.

It's also been revelaed that the leader of the Zenit hooligans that threatened the club if they signed any more black players is in attendance at the Euros as an accredited member of the Russian FA. That country, in a political and civil structure sense, is broken even more so than ours.

You can't even endorse sweeping homophobia and threaten football clubs not to sign black players any more, without the PC brigade having a moan about it. It's political correctness gone INSANE! 

Or something like that.

Russia given suspended disqualification which if enforced will see them on their bikes if their fans cause more trouble.  Kremlin statement suggests Siberian salt mines will be the least any further troublemakers can expect.  Motivation?  Russia does not wish to risk the chance to make millions out of the 2018 World Cup.

Even worse they'd have to write off all the cash that's already been handed out in envelopes just to secure the tournament.....

Check out the "sacre bleus" from the French players in the France v Albania match.  They seem to be having problems with some of the refs decisions.  It is of course wee Willie.  Mind you he is actually on his best behaviour, a head high boot by a French defender late in the half would have had him reaching for his red card at McDiarmid and it would have been difficult to argue.

My dear chap these days one is forced to allow the lower classes admission, one needs the money.  But , of course, they are only allowed into certain parts of the ground where it is plastic only allowing them to indulge in their favourite pastime of creating snakes out of empty pint glasses.

One did try to fraternise once and learn there songs.  It appears the main one goes "Barmy Army, Barmy Army" repeated ad infinitum but it does seem to give them pleasure.

Just watched the Engerland v wales match in Lanzarote, unfortunately they can not/ Know how to behave, just witnessed a clown who was delighted to tell everyone in the supermarket he was from Engerland  and then decided to try and run off with a few bottles of vodka, these wee lanzarotte shop keepers are fast though and think he got a reminder not try it again crying like a baby when I past him about being assaulted . LAUGH OUT LOUD.       

Just watched the Engerland v wales match in Lanzarote, unfortunately they can not/ Know how to behave, just witnessed a clown who was delighted to tell everyone in the supermarket he was from Engerland  and then decided to try and run off with a few bottles of vodka, these wee lanzarotte shop keepers are fast though and think he got a reminder not try it again crying like a baby when I past him about being assaulted . LAUGH OUT LOUD.       

When I first looked at you post I was going to comment England werent playing Wales in Lanzarote.................................  but after having a smile at the latter pasrt of your post I thought it was pretty pointless to cmment like that.