1982 Retro Shirt

shiresaint

Anyone else having issues getting their shirt order sorted? Ordered mine back at the end of April and having had the money taken for it, I'm now being told they have had an issue with the supplier and only half have been received by the club. Very disconcerting to be told firstly that mine was dispatched to me, despite having asked to collect it from the stadium, to then be told, no actually it's not, yours is one of the ones we haven't received yet. Pretty pissed off given that I know people who placed their order after me have theirs. Seems our club aren't just shite at getting season tickets and playing kit announced they also can't fulfil orders they've received the money for, nor can they communicate with customers to let them know!!!

Somebody from the club called me a couple of weeks ago to let me know there were difficulties getting them, but nothing otherwise.  I don't know if it's an issue or not as I can't remember when I ordered it, or when I expected to get it :?

I take it you are still without yours? I received no contact from anyone and have been left to chase them up. My worry now is that with them initially thinking mine had been sent and having had no contact, do they genuinely believe mine has been posted. Seems little organisation in terms of what is going on and no logical ordering in them being sent out. Heard of a few who I told about them having had theirs and I'm still waiting, £40 down!

Anyone else having issues getting their shirt order sorted? Ordered mine back at the end of April and having had the money taken for it, I'm now being told they have had an issue with the supplier and only half have been received by the club. Very disconcerting to be told firstly that mine was dispatched to me, despite having asked to collect it from the stadium, to then be told, no actually it's not, yours is one of the ones we haven't received yet. Pretty pissed off given that I know people who placed their order after me have theirs. Seems our club aren't just shite at getting season tickets and playing kit announced they also can't fulfil orders they've received the money for, nor can they communicate with customers to let them know!!!

Just means a) they ordered a first batch..... b ) tested the water c ) they sold out d ) you are not great and good enough to get yours early.

ALways blame the supplier......................!

Just means a) they ordered a first batch..... b ) tested the water c ) they sold out d ) you are not great and good enough to get yours early.

ALways blame the supplier......................!

a) It was a one time only "limited edition" shirt b ) probably right in that if demand warranted it they would likely bin the notion of a, c) correct and d) I am bloody marvellous so how dare they! ;-)

Latest is apparently the supplier ran out of material to make them! Am I supposed to believe that!? Maybe that's what's happened to Joma and why we've not seen our new strip yet and the people that print the season ticket application forms, they ran out of paper too.

Ran out of material is what I was told as well. These tops have a minimum order before they are produced, the pre-orders alone exceeded that amount, let alone others for free stock. Not ideal when a new customer with a company and other tops are being considered.

Ran out of material is what I was told as well. These tops have a minimum order before they are produced, the pre-orders alone exceeded that amount, let alone others for free stock. Not ideal when a new customer with a company and other tops are being considered.

You still waiting as well then? Were you given any indication on when you can expect to receive it? The girl on reception I spoke to today said the club are in dispute around paying the bill which can't be helping in ensuring the company fulfil the rest of the order.

She also said to me that those who have been made to wait will be given a £10 refund on receiving their shirt. Didn't get a very warming response when I suggested that giving it to customers now might help. Also that's another case of the club not thinking about things. Instead of that give us a voucher for use in the club shop so the money goes back into the club.

You still waiting as well then? Were you given any indication on when you can expect to receive it? The girl on reception I spoke to today said the club are in dispute around paying the bill which can't be helping in ensuring the company fulfil the rest of the order.

She also said to me that those who have been made to wait will be given a £10 refund on receiving their shirt. Didn't get a very warming response when I suggested that giving it to customers now might help. Also that's another case of the club not thinking about things. Instead of that give us a voucher for use in the club shop so the money goes back into the club.

Maybe the club have got into bed with a dodgy company.

All the more disconcerting that most of you have received yours. The line "the company have ran out of the material" also increasingly seems like BS given how reputable they are and how much other business they conduct, as mentioned before with Aberdeen in particular. That I guess would be equivalent to Saints running out of footballs!!

Saints did run out of footballs at the end of last season - I tried to buy a mini-ball for my son and they had none left in stock!

Anyway, I received my shirt a couple of weeks' back. It's good quality, looks excellent and the missus said it helped disguise my belly, so I'm happy enough with it! Disappointing to hear not everyone has received it, although lets not jump to the conclusion that its Saints fault. 

Saints did run out of footballs at the end of last season - I tried to buy a mini-ball for my son and they had none left in stock!

Anyway, I received my shirt a couple of weeks' back. It's good quality, looks excellent and the missus said it helped disguise my belly, so I'm happy enough with it! Disappointing to hear not everyone has received it, although lets not jump to the conclusion that its Saints fault. 

I meant match balls but even still, poor show.

I also am happy to hear it disguises the belly!