1982 Retro Shirt

shiresaint

Somebody from the club just phoned me that the supplier has confirmed a delivery of all shirts by the end of next week and that everyone should have them within a fortnight (of today).

I had the same phone call yesterday. The first call I've had granted since I ordered it more than two months ago.

Appreciate it may not have been the clubs fault but for all the time it took the guy to call and update me, more of that level of communication would have helped.

Saints did run out of footballs at the end of last season - I tried to buy a mini-ball for my son and they had none left in stock!

Anyway, I received my shirt a couple of weeks' back. It's good quality, looks excellent and the missus said it helped disguise my belly, so I'm happy enough with it! Disappointing to hear not everyone has received it, although lets not jump to the conclusion that its Saints fault. 

Dissapointed to hear the midfield maestro has let himself go a bit, smile emoji, thumb emoji.  

How much are they and how do you get one ? Or not get one as the case maybe??

Only 100 were produced.

They no longer appear available on the clubs shop website, therefore id assume all have been sold/ordered.

Hopefully the club bring out a few more retro shirt designs.

Only 100 were produced.

They no longer appear available on the clubs shop website, therefore id assume all have been sold/ordered.

Hopefully the club bring out a few more retro shirt designs.

100 was the minimum amount required before a production run starts. Pre-orders exceeded the 100 and a good number were ordered in addition to the pre-orders for free stock to sell / for swapping sizes etc. That isnt to say they have been sold out as well but best to call the club.

Edited by sjfc99

• 3 weeks later...

Cut out the middle man and just order it yourself online. Fantastic service and only took a week to ship from The Netherlands.

http://www.copafootball.com/en/search?keyword=st johnstone

Just received mine on Saturday, sods law I was already en-route to Elgin at the time so couldn't wear it to the game.

Cracking presentation as well I must say.

Edited by SaintDougie

Cut out the middle man and just order it yourself online. Fantastic service and only took a week to ship from The Netherlands.

http://www.copafootball.com/en/search?keyword=st johnstone

Just received mine on Saturday, sods law I was already en-route to Elgin at the time so couldn't wear it to the game.

Cracking presentation as well I must say.

SOME TOP!

St-Johnstone-198283-Short-Sleeve-Retro-F

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to order this shirt but can't decide on xl or xxl. I've checked the size guide on the coppa site & measured one of my xl tops which is closer to the xxl size. Could anyone that already has. the top let me know if you ordered your normal size or did you have to go up a size. Cheers

Looking to order this shirt but can't decide on xl or xxl. I've checked the size guide on the coppa site & measured one of my xl tops which is closer to the xxl size. Could anyone that already has. the top let me know if you ordered your normal size or did you have to go up a size. Cheers

You should be fine with an xl. You won't be disappointed either, the shirt is quality. 

Edited by saintscotty
Bloody auto correct