Marouane Chamakh

Mr Dennis Wise

I heard from a very trustworthy person last night that ex Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh is going to Ireland with Saints this week. He is investing in a French academy that his friend Guillaume Beuzelin runs and despite exploring a move back to France is now considering basing himself in Scotland with his wife and new baby. I can't see how this will work with money but trust the person who told me so we will see!

I heard from a very trustworthy person last night that ex Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh is going to Ireland with Saints this week. He is investing in a French academy that his friend Guillaume Beuzelin runs and despite exploring a move back to France is now considering basing himself in Scotland with his wife and new baby. I can't see how this will work with money but trust the person who told me so we will see!

Well Beuzelin married a friend of mine afew years ago and they along with their two kids live quite happily in Falkirk.He is currently working at Hamilton Accies,so this academy (which I have not heard about) must not be very hands on.

Well Beuzelin married a friend of mine afew years ago and they along with their two kids live quite happily in Falkirk.He is currently working at Hamilton Accies,so this academy (which I have not heard about) must not be very hands on.

Any truth in this

The Academeny is in France and they bring young lads over to play in the south of scotland leage - Edusport Academy

The Academeny is in France and they bring young lads over to play in the south of scotland leage - Edusport Academy

Oh,she never mentioned it,but I dont see that much of her nowadays.Must ask her dad for some gen when I bump into him.

• 5 months later...