***FAIR CITY UNITY MEETING***

Puckfolice

The meeting went well, we managed to engage with the rest of the group and gather ideas for everything we needed. It was discussed moving into a bigger section to deal with demand and it was largely agreed that it would benefit us to move to a larger section of the stadium. We also spoke about new songs and how section members could feel more involved. So for the group this was great. 

This season is gonna be a great one indeed. See you all Saturday. FCU 

Don't see what harm it does outside of the terrace, it helps boost the buzz and the atmosphere!! 

I'm not knocking it, just can't see what the difference is having it at t in the park or at a concert, to walking down the road in a small city to inside a football ground.......... Although the latter can get you the jail 

I'm not knocking it, just can't see what the difference is having it at t in the park or at a concert, to walking down the road in a small city to inside a football ground.......... Although the latter can get you the jail 

I know and I'm sure the corporates who help make these legislation that effect football won't even be able to tell you the reasons why football fans are oppressed (as oppose to other sports fans) 

Fair play to the young lads that go there and do there stuff but I think it's having the reverse effect on what it should be . Old farts like me used to sing regular but now me and the old farts round about me don't bother anymore as we have ladies at the end, yous  Ken what I mean. 

Fair play to the young lads that go there and do there stuff but I think it's having the reverse effect on what it should be . Old farts like me used to sing regular but now me and the old farts round about me don't bother anymore as we have ladies at the end, yous  Ken what I mean. 

yer now  a boring auld kunt and

You need reminding of when we were  the young troops.

ken what I mean

ya bass.

You could always...you know...join in with them?