***FAIR CITY UNITY MEETING***

Puckfolice

There have been loads of incidents.  Whether you class them as serious is another matter. If 20 odd guys knocking lumps out each other is serious, i've seen several. Motherwell, Dundee, Hibs, Dundee United, Airdrie, Aberdeen all more than once. Loads more incidents of a lesser extent.

Inside McDiarmid I've seen fights with Dundee, Celtic, United, Hibs and Hamilton. Apart from United they were all fairly minor though. That United game was carnage, fighting all along the east stand :lol:

You'll just have to calm down a bit and refrain from instigating all these battles.:wink::laugh:

There have been loads of incidents.  Whether you class them as serious is another matter. If 20 odd guys knocking lumps out each other is serious, i've seen several. Motherwell, Dundee, Hibs, Dundee United, Airdrie, Aberdeen all more than once. Loads more incidents of a lesser extent.

Inside McDiarmid I've seen fights with Dundee, Celtic, United, Hibs and Hamilton. Apart from United they were all fairly minor though. That United game was carnage, fighting all along the east stand :lol:

You've seen "20 odd guys knocking lumps out each other" inside McDiarmid Park on that many occasions? Seriously? I'm quite surprised by that, as it's something I've never, ever seen. Haven't even seen anything close to it. The only fighting I can ever recall seeing inside McDiarmid was at the afore-mentioned United match when we were both in the First Division.

That United game was carnage, fighting all along the east stand :lol:

Looked good from the west stand.

my mates maw saw his picture on the front page of the courier ,now that was carnage of the topov  variety.

ps stupid kunts let united fans in the east stand.lesson learnt .

You've seen "20 odd guys knocking lumps out each other" inside McDiarmid Park on that many occasions? Seriously? I'm quite surprised by that, as it's something I've never, ever seen. Haven't even seen anything close to it. The only fighting I can ever recall seeing inside McDiarmid was at the afore-mentioned United match when we were both in the First Division.

I'll make it a wee bit clearer, first paragraph is surrounding area(car park). Second paragraph inside the ground.

I remember a big brawl with Motherwell in the car park just outside the east, this was during the match. Must have been late 90's/early 2000's. 

Yip. That is one of said situations. Started further up the car park, ended at corner of East and Ormond. 

Eta. Think it was in the 2000s because I remember Saintbear shielding his laddie at the side of the fracas. 

Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch
Adding the last bit.

*** FAIR CITY UNITY SILK SCARVES ***

image.jpg

£10 each via PayPal 

£2 delivery

send as friend or family and name and delivery address in notes part

faircityunity@hotmail.com

2 questions....

1.   can i pick them at a home game, if so i'll have 3.

2.   does Dorothy know you have her shoes?  :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...