***FAIR CITY UNITY MEETING***

Puckfolice

Why anyone uses this site anymore is beyond me.  It's full of cretins that are more interested in their own self importance than the club they claim to support.  

Then there's the ones that don't even support saints who feel the need to get involved in everything cause they've been wronged on here in the past.  

It's not even kids, it's grown men......****ing sados 

Hardly anyone uses the site nowadays because its shite, as a poster you need to hold your hands up for that as well Dr Jones. It's still first port of call for rumours, transfers and gossip and the like for me even although it can be painful reading.

I do however hold my hands up to contributing to this.

Looks like BT are using the same camera as whoever took the pic in this thread.

Every village has one (not a gay) and there on here , couldn't make game last night,but son was there on bus ,came across very clear on tv,

as for scarfs ,excellent idea now you need to expand a wee bit speak to that auld ****er moresenseablepack 

Every village has one (not a gay) and there on here , couldn't make game last night,but son was there on bus ,came across very clear on tv,

as for scarfs ,excellent idea now you need to expand a wee bit speak to that auld ****er moresenseablepack 

I was there. Also got 2 of they scarves last week and kids loved them.

If any of the boys can run the machine and press they can have the use of it Bear.

(under supervision of course) :mrgreen:

Why anyone uses this site anymore is beyond me.  It's full of cretins that are more interested in their own self importance than the club they claim to support.  

Then there's the ones that don't even support saints who feel the need to get involved in everything cause they've been wronged on here in the past.  

It's not even kids, it's grown men......****ing sados 

Tourrettes is a terrible condition. 

Guest ScottMann

OK Dougal. THIS scarf is very close. The scarves you saw on the television transmitter were far, far away.

image.jpeg

tartan-scarve-228x228.jpg

Ah yes, absolutely identical colours. Well to a druken auld sod they probably are.

The melt down and toys out of the pram from Dr Jones and his fellow MENSA members has been brilliant. I really wish I'd meant it. Keep trying to pretend you're using Saints blue. All the hot air and bluster to avoid giving an answer says all that needs to be said. 

Hardly anyone uses the site nowadays because its shite, as a poster you need to hold your hands up for that as well Dr Jones. It's still first port of call for rumours, transfers and gossip and the like for me even although it can be painful reading.

I do however hold my hands up to contributing to this.

Rumours ( mostly bullsh!t) transfers ( for 2 months of the year) and gossip ( more bullsh!t about how they don't rate a player or they're favourite player didn't wave to them in the warm up) 

Great crack and all hiding behind a false name.  

It used to be quite good, in fact informative......now it's way behind in saints related items and just an ego boost for folk that are as funny as a funeral.  

Hee hee. Braw. Has everyone gone completely utterly mental? Or is someone in Perth doing a special on Buckie?

All I'll say is this. This is a Braw site, with loads of good footie chat, and lots of Braw humour. The ONLY people who moan about it are the dozen or so 50 somethings that 3 or 4 years used to rule this site, hammer anyone else who tried to join, and try to keep it as a wee private chat site to swap their sick racist and homophobic shite. 

FCU do none of that shit, sing their hearts out, without a trace of that shit. As much as you dinosaurs don't like it, they are the future. This is not, and will never be, the Bears Den. Take your SHITE somewhere else.

tartan-scarve-228x228.jpg

Ah yes, absolutely identical colours. Well to a druken auld sod they probably are.

The melt down and toys out of the pram from Dr Jones and his fellow MENSA members has been brilliant. I really wish I'd meant it. Keep trying to pretend you're using Saints blue. All the hot air and bluster to avoid giving an answer says all that needs to be said. 

Who said it was the saints colour, you said it was black the young lad said it was blue.  

Honestly, you need to go and look at in the flesh then you'll see why it's the colour it is.  

I can say honestly that you can have my car and house if the scarf isn't saints colours but you have to apologise on here if I'm right 

FCU do none of that shit, sing their hearts out, without a trace of that shit. As much as you dinosaurs don't like it, they are the future. This is not, and will never be, the Bears Den. Take your SHITE somewhere else.

best post lately, put an end to all the crap on here let's support these guys ,

Did I just read the last couple of pages... You guys win.  Seems totally scripted argument as it's so tedious. 

The scarf has St Johnstone on it. It's unique to the fans... It could have been any colour...  I like it being dark / 'black' as distinguishes it as Ultra styling.  

Is it the Rangers tartan?  Who's going to bite.. hee hee

Did I just read the last couple of pages... You guys win.  Seems totally scripted argument as it's so tedious. 

The scarf has St Johnstone on it. It's unique to the fans... It could have been any colour...  I like it being dark / 'black' as distinguishes it as Ultra styling.  

Is it the Rangers tartan?  Who's going to bite.. hee hee

bite01.jpg

Just removed a bunch of posts from this thread due to adults who are unable to communicate without flying off the handle and name-calling. Just a reminder that any instances of homophobic language in particular may result in a ban.

Going to assume that those using the forum to advertise selling unofficial merch inside the stadium do have the club's permission to do this.