***FAIR CITY UNITY MEETING***

Puckfolice

The young man in person had just had a Wee bit too much to drink and we looked after him and made sure he never done anything daft. We agreed with the police that it would be best for his own safety if he was maube taken elsewhere. Maybe somewhere warmer. Motherwell pies are gid tho eh

Why are they wearing Dundee scarfs? 

Also, whilst I'm here we now have a PayPal for donations etc and for the sale of merch for those who maybe can't make the game. Funds go towards banners, flags, displays, drums, sticks and all the rest of it. 

faircityunity@hotmail.com

Was the knot a decision made at the committee meeting at the Mallard ?.

To wear Dundee scarves which we were not or make a PayPal page? Sorry I'm a bit confused since you've quoted 2 posts

Quote system picked up both for some reason.

My queary was regarding the knot on the scarf and wondered when & how FCU decided on the style.

Quote system picked up both for some reason.

My queary was regarding the knot on the scarf and wondered when & how FCU decided on the style.

It's just the best way to tie that 'silk' scarf since they're thinner than woolen ones. Also the smartest way too. Inspired by the European Ultras such as Bayern Munchen or hotter countries where a woolen or cotton scarf isn't needed 

No show v Celtic, Was it not cos couldn't ask a season ticket holder for free entry?  You support your team at home through thick and thin. Of the Scottish Cup final support I'd estimate 8000 boycott every game due to price.   Boycott at home is pathetic.   Turn up and make your message clear.  

Shut up you goonie. You honestly prepared to stand back and let the club take the piss of of fans? That's what's ****inh wrong with modern football. What message have you brought to the terraces or what contribution have you made to atmosphere. ****ing moan man. The group made a clear statement, obviously. Time for fans to fight back against rising ticket costs 

Shut up you goonie. You honestly prepared to stand back and let the club take the piss of of fans? That's what's ****inh wrong with modern football. What message have you brought to the terraces or what contribution have you made to atmosphere. ****ing moan man. The group made a clear statement, obviously. Time for fans to fight back against rising ticket costs 

Big games are generally more expensive. Fact.  £2 hike.  And here I've been helping out, let your mates in free of charge several times over the months.    Calm the hell down.   You're asking for fans cash contributions in one breath but yet mouth off in your rant here..   I know fans who don't go now as prices were above £18...   football is expensive, the club needs to survive.  I think Saints do a fair ticketing structure, we certainly aren't the most expensive.