***FAIR CITY UNITY MEETING***

Puckfolice

Shut up you goonie. You honestly prepared to stand back and let the club take the piss of of fans? That's what's ****inh wrong with modern football. What message have you brought to the terraces or what contribution have you made to atmosphere. ****ing moan man. The group made a clear statement, obviously. Time for fans to fight back against rising ticket costs 

You are not going to gain friends and influence people with responses like that. 

Can you answer the questions asked? 

Are most of you not u18 so  only 14 quid?

Did you not pay more at motherwell last week? 

Shut up you goonie. You honestly prepared to stand back and let the club take the piss of of fans? That's what's ****inh wrong with modern football. What message have you brought to the terraces or what contribution have you made to atmosphere. ****ing moan man. The group made a clear statement, obviously. Time for fans to fight back against rising ticket costs 

Unfortunately, this kind of nonsense is what makes me not buy into all this 'young team' shit

Even your user name is pathetically embarrasing 

You are not going to gain friends and influence people with responses like that. 

Not all. And to some £14 is TOO much for football believe it or not. 

And no Motherwell was cheaper

We all made noise in our day 

Don't go starting thinking you and your mates are something special because a few folk have (rightly) praised your efforts.

It's just frustrating that we are (wrongfully) dug into for staging a protest against TICKET PRICES? 

Think you may be wrong concessions were 16 quid

And no, it was £12

Enough!!! This is more sewerage on here. If the lads want to show displeasure at prices, that's their call. Maybe the SLO should be involved.

And FCU I'm sure will support the coming games more feverishly.

Its a big game vs ICT. Need a point

That was said about 3 pages ago. No good boycotting a game unless the club know why. Also surprised it wasn't publicised before the match. 

As for ICT game 16 to 25 year old are 17 quid 3 more than Saturday.. 

Do you honestly think the club do not know why they were not there....seriously !!! You know why they were not there I know why they they were not there.The club will also be aware why I and hundreds like me were not there either.

True,

in this I support the f c u . I never attended either.

one day Rangers and Celtic fans will wake up to the rip off prices at these live matches and stop going and watch the match elsewhere . 

next stop empty stadia.

Enough!!! This is more sewerage on here. If the lads want to show displeasure at prices, that's their call. Maybe the SLO should be involved.

And FCU I'm sure will support the coming games more feverishly.

Its a big game vs ICT. Need a point

I agree with  the man from down under.

We all made noise in our day 

Don't go starting thinking you and your mates are something special because a few folk have (rightly) praised your efforts.

They are special.they have created a brilliant atmosphere and its having a positive effect on other fans.going to the footy should be about having a good time as well as the actual game.

your sounding like a McDonald's moaner.have fun dude

Knew you couldn't resist sticking yer oar in.stick to yer tartan rug 

That was said about 3 pages ago. No good boycotting a game unless the club know why. Also surprised it wasn't publicised before the match. 

As for ICT game 16 to 25 year old are 17 quid 3 more than Saturday.. 

just because ICT is more expensive doesn't make it right.

The lads took a stance, fair play to them.

Lots of other fans made a stance too, hence the empty seats all over McD.

No show v Celtic, Was it not cos couldn't ask a season ticket holder for free entry?  You support your team at home through thick and thin. Of the Scottish Cup final support I'd estimate 8000 boycott every game due to price.   Boycott at home is pathetic.   Turn up and make your message clear.  

not if you cannot afford it you cant.

and there is nothing wrong with the lads asking for free entry if that is available.