Saints v Falkirk .SLC Sections 23/7/16

Should be another exciting game. Think we'll nick it by the odd goal.

I do think there will be a problem regarding the Falkirk fans though.  Think they maybe should of opened the away stand. 

It's been a few years since we've played them,  seeing how many travelled to Killie in the play off,  it's cracking weather for football too and the big win the other night for them, this is a must win game now for them. 

Used to love the games against Falkirk :mrgreen:

Guest ScottMann

Well done Mods. Good to see inappropriate material actually can be removed.

Interesting one for Alston today. Hope he shows them what they're going to miss. Please though Blair, if you score don't give it the 'Look at me, I'm not celebrating'. It's cringeworthy stuff.

Interesting one for Alston today. Hope he shows them what they're going to miss. Please though Blair, if you score don't give it the 'Look at me, I'm not celebrating'. It's cringeworthy stuff.

Pretty sure he loves Falkirk, so if he scores, 99.9% chance he won't celebrate. 

Guest ScottMann

Pretty sure he loves Falkirk, so if he scores, 99.9% chance he won't celebrate. 

Saints are paying his wages now though! :)

It's not so much the non-celebration, it's the making a big issue out of it. If you don't want to not celebrate scoring a goal, which is quite strange anyway, just get on with getting the game going again. No need for the embarrassing attention seeking.

Saints are paying his wages now though! :)

It's not so much the non-celebration, it's the making a big issue out of it. If you don't want to not celebrate scoring a goal, which is quite strange anyway, just get on with getting the game going again. No need for the embarrassing attention seeking.

Fair enough - I suppose there's a difference between not celebrating wildly, and apologising for doing your job

Well done Mods. Good to see inappropriate material actually can be removed.

Yip, just a pity it didn't go into one of those exciting word association games the wapers get titillated about