Brechin v Saints LC Sections 26/7/16

Moving swiftly on, Brechin away next. I won't be traveling to this one but hope to follow it online. If we go about our business in the right way, 3 points  and qualification should be achieved.

Team wise , it would seem we have a decent squad to chose from. TW may use a few of the youngster again , which might not be a bad thing.

Can see a few players rotating in for this one, with closer to what we saw today against Stirling next Saturday. 

i think the likes of Watson, Coulson, Paton, Davidson, Kane and Clark might get in for this. Surprised Craig and Alston have played so many games - think they have started all the matches so far? - so resting them may be on the agenda. Doubt Maclean will play twice in the space of a few days either.

Squad is looking impressive - fingers crossed we can keep the momentum going. 

Tommy said after the Bradford game he would have to see a few out before he brings anyone else in. We are already 2 players less in than out so I assume he is talking about loaning out a few youngsters.

We only need another striker IMHO.

We'll rotate a bit here, interesting to see if Muzz plays any part, as he'll seemingly be ready for it.

Clark

Watson - Anderson - Joe - Scobbie

Thomson - Millar - Paton - Swanson

Cummins - Kane

Would be interesting to see, but I really have no idea. Depth this year is crazy.

We'll rotate a bit here, interesting to see if Muzz plays any part, as he'll seemingly be ready for it.

Clark

Cummins - Kane

Would be interesting to see, but I really have no idea. Depth this year is crazy.

Don't think you will be far wrong. Coulson for Thomson though & he might rest Millar.

Clark

Cummins - Kane

Swanson had a huge ice pack strapped to his calf muscle at the end of the game. Every chance he'll be rested but wouldn't be against seeing Coulson on the left a Thomson on the right.

Swanson had a huge ice pack strapped to his calf muscle at the end of the game. Every chance he'll be rested but wouldn't be against seeing Coulson on the left a Thomson on the right.

Ah never noticed that, do think Swansons one of the players we need to be careful with in terms of injuries. Very excited to see what Coulson could do from the start, isn't afraid to hit the ball.

Guest ScottMann

Dave's still recovering from his op so we could send him along to be with Mrs S at the birth and free up Danny. Don't know what the fuss is all about. He is club captain after all. 

Dave's still recovering from his op so we could send him along to be with Mrs S at the birth and free up Danny. Don't know what the fuss is all about. He is club captain after all. 

Yep. A wee bit care in the community goes a long way in lifting the esteem of the club. 

Moving swiftly on, Brechin away next. I won't be traveling to this one but hope to follow it online. If we go about our business in the right way, 3 points  and qualification should be achieved.

Team wise , it would seem we have a decent squad to chose from. TW may use a few of the youngster again , which might not be a bad thing.

New season same old... Am now going