Saints v Aberdeen Sun 7th Aug. K-O 12.15pm

I'm no betting man but I saw the odds for the Scot Prem Champions and am baffled. Obviously only a couple of clubs are going to win it but how on earth can we be 250-1 when Dundee are 150-1 and Motherwell 200-1? We finished above both of them and have arguably strengthened our squad better then both yet there is such a massive difference in the odds. If all 3 of us had been more or less the same I could understand that but this seems ridiculous.

The odds depend not only on the chances of it happening, but also on how much money is going on (ie how much the bookmaker is risking). The odds probably did start the same, but much more money has gone on Dundee and Motherwell. Put a couple of grand on Saints and you'll see the odds come down!

Sitting listening to the game on the radio in the office in the granite shitty, only me and a dons supporter in. Hopefully he'll be getting heaps of grief from me when the saints storm in with a win. COYS

Suggest you look at Oobersupreme.co.uk.  Can get a box for home and also link to laptop and phone for all football; films etc.

I am on crutches so not at match but watching through Oobersupreme on tv.

Football was the loser today, awful match.

Our back 4 were excellent against a difficult physical team who love a long ball.  Aberdeen have a strong squad and will again be a good bet for second.. Don't think they've got anywhere near the quality to challenge Celtic, though hope I'm proved wrong.

The Aberdeen delivery into the box was terrible.

I think Graeme Cummins has missed sitters in every game we've played this season, we're really going to have to be more clinical in front of goal.  Blair Alston is going to have to up his game massively. He doesn't look comfortable at all out wide and often in the first have came in far too much when we were looking to play someone in where he should have been.  Chris Kane brought us back into the game a bit by injecting some energy.  Swanson is class with the ball at his feet, links up well with Easton, though he did take the wrong option several times.

not convinced a starting midfield of Liam and Murray is our best option..

Point on the board I guess.

Think Tommy set us up looking for point & get us of the dreaded 0.

First half especially Alston & Swanson protecting the fullbacks & midfield too deep. Attacked a bit more in second half but probably less shots at goal.

Alston was poor & Danny kept giving the ball away as did Liam in second half.

All 4 defenders played well.

Cummins & McLean kept going for the same ball. How long have they played together ?.

Cummins missed 2 sitters.

Kane & Spoony have to play on Sunday.

Wind probably contributed to a poor game.

The performance left a lot to be desired, but it was a good result. Aberdeen did an excellent job of stifling our usual free-flowing style of play.

Alston is not a right winger and he struggled to get involved in the game. Craig's distribution was atrocious. MacLean and Cummins were insipid, further underlining our need for a new striker.

I'll put it down to a below-par day at the office, in addition to the adverse weather conditions. Still, a point isn't bad. As things stand, the other big boys are also heading for a draw. The title race has begun.