I'm on a hunt down after you
Smell like I sound I'm lost in a crowd.
And I'm hungry like the wolf.
Straddle the line in discord and rhyme
I'm on a hunt down after you.
Mouth is alive with juices like wine
And I'm hungry like the wolf

Outrageous penalty decision.

I can see why that was given Scobbie comes in at an angle after the ball is past him. He was beaten. Don't feel the Hearts player 'just ran into him' as he was running in the direction the ball was going before Scobbbie came in.

The worst part was Scobbbie could have left him as he had cover who was would have got to the ball anyway.

I was sat up near the ormond end of East  and it was definitely a penalty for me, albeit as soft a penalty as you can get whilst still being a penalty. Swanson stuck the ball past him and got clipped on his way past, not enough to deck him but enough to interrupt his stride and shot. 

Booking possibly harsh but an absolute disgrace Oztruk hadn't been booked for bearhugging Maclean to stop a counter seconds earlier. Swanson was clearly fouled in the run up to his booking too. 

Never seen a worse referee in a game we've won. 

Paton was poor, personally I didnt remember he was playing much of the time but based on radfords post seems he was worse than that. 

Craig had a good/decent game but still not convinced by him. 

Swanson fantastic. 

I'm never sitting in the left of the East stand again. 

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

Great game, had almost everything.

Although I wasn't happy about it, I thought 451 worked for half an hour, then we were all at sea, until Macca came on and we went to 442.  Swanson was immense, and decent performances from most of the team.  Shaugnessy didn't have one of his better games and I was disappointed in Paton.  He had looked good in previous outings trying to move the ball quickly.  Last night he seemed like a demented chicken.

Brilliant result though.

The young team need to get on this for Big Bad Brad

In touch with the ground
I'm on a hunt down after you
Smell like I sound I'm lost in a crowd.
And I'm hungry like the wolf.
Straddle the line in discord and rhyme
I'm on a hunt down after you.
Mouth is alive with juices like wine
And I'm hungry like the wolf

Subscribed to the hearts tv channel its free watched the goals and highlights its easy .. Enjoyed Brads goal the most what passion I hope he gets his chance now as hes a frikkin wolf alright...

I see Hearts are going to disputel't dive charge against Walker. They must not have watched the highlights or they a rate for him to play against Saints.

Got the inevitable 2 match ban. They will miss him as I think he was their best player last night & they never had any thrrst after he went off.

Thrrst should be threat but this system wont let me change it.

Edited by Cagey

I don't think 4.5.1 works for us apart from at Ibrox when we utilised O'Hallorans pace.

We controlled the game when we went 4.4.2 but don't know if that was the formation or the impact of Macca.

O'Hallowho.?.

Edited by croc

I can see why that was given Scobbie comes in at an angle after the ball is past him. He was beaten. Don't feel the Hearts player 'just ran into him' as he was running in the direction the ball was going before Scobbbie came in.

The worst part was Scobbbie could have left him as he had cover who was would have got to the ball anyway.

Never a Penalty.! 

Guest ScottMann

Loved Brad celebrating the way you should celebrate after scoring a crucial goal against your old team. None of the 'look at me, I'm not celebrating' crap. Give it laldy lad! Well done Brad.

Edited by ScottMann

Thoroughly enjoyed last night especially sweet seeing Hearts undone by their ex players after a fairly brutal performance. Swansons goal looks better every time I see it and he was brilliant last night MOM by a distance. Personally thought their pen a tad harsh but seen them given, don't think Tam being clearly injured helped. Delighted with Brads goal hope that will kick start his Saints career and boy has he got a good scoring record. Few observations as follows:-

Why doesn't Mannus ever come for crosses or kick from hand? Think Zander has the edge on him for these aspects.

Joe had a bit off an off night but can forgive him that. Alston was quiet, Paton seems to me to be very short of pace but good distribution, Ando struggled at times against Salmon who impressed me, real handful.