Motherwell v Saints 13/8/16 K-O 3pm

The games are coming thick and fast and we are  up again on Saturday  with a game at Motherwell. Never the easiest place to go for Saints but we will go there full of confidence and with a spirit which helps give us an edge.

A few injuries  to worry about but we have a decent squad so I think we will still have a strong  starting 11.

Not see anything of Well so far this term so cannot really make any judgement on how they are playing but I hope we go there and get wired in.

Heading through on the Barossa bus for this one and looking forward  to a good game and hopefully 3 points.  MTS

I would play Sander in goal as Manny's does not instill confidence at crosses.

If there is even a doubt about Tam then Brad has to play.

Brad was stripped ready to come on Wednesday night but Tommy let Tam play on & we lost a goal because of it.

Hopefully Muzz is fit to take Paton's place with Kane to partner Macca up front which means either Spoony or Craig have to drop out.

Guest ScottMann

Hmmmm, I seem to remember reading on here that you don't count the previous season when putting runs together. At least that was the case when Lomas was having a bad spell...