Dave Mackay

livi saint

Get rid of that leachy blue nose Clelland and replace him with Dave. 

Ffs. The same Alec Cleland that has been part of the coaching team that has contributed to the most successful period in our clubs history. 

Edited by saintscotty
autocorrect

Let me address the above. Clelland doesn't give a toss about us and will leave as soon as someone comes in for him. However I doubt that'll happen 

Dave McKay is a life long Saintee and genuinely has more to get than Clelland & Roddy grant combined so heart to heart would you like Dave instead of Clelland. 

Oh are you telling me  without Clelland we'd not win the cup as I and all would agree we may not have with McKay 

Yes its harsh mainstand I agree but I'd rather have McKay oaid and groomed to be assistant than Clelland oh and Clelland will never be the assistant. 

Lastly grow up With the hand shaking yawn

Let me address the above. Clelland doesn't give a toss about us and will leave as soon as someone comes in for him. However I doubt that'll happen 

Dave McKay is a life long Saintee and genuinely has more to get than Clelland & Roddy grant combined so heart to heart would you like Dave instead of Clelland. 

Oh are you telling me  without Clelland we'd not win the cup as I and all would agree we may not have with McKay 

Yes its harsh mainstand I agree but I'd rather have McKay oaid and groomed to be assistant than Clelland oh and Clelland will never be the assistant. 

NOTE.. I meant PAID  regarding McKay and WITHOUT regarding cup

It is his job. If cuptie was to come in to the club and then get offered a higher paid role elsewhere with better prospects rhea he would need to look at it and given that he is a family man with ambition I suspect he would go aswell as would callum and Tommy if the deal was right for them. 

Football coaches are no different to the rest of us when it comes to careers.

It is his job. If cuptie was to come in to the club and then get offered a higher paid role elsewhere with better prospects rhea he would need to look at it and given that he is a family man with ambition I suspect he would go aswell as would callum and Tommy if the deal was right for them. 

Football coaches are no different to the rest of us when it comes to careers.

To be fair TW and Calum has had opportunities to go to a bigger club and who's to know that they've not had more.. were a likeable club to work for and I've said this on a number of occassions TW loves his lifestyle and his recent up in salary.. He will move eventually to the national side...

Clelland very much gives a toss about doing a job for Saints, Krusty.  Dave Mackay has been a terrific servant and Captain to Saints for seven years but has played for other clubs during his career, including Dundee - he isn't a lifelong Saintee.  Clelland has also been a great servant to Saints over the least few years and has proven his capabilities as a coach.  For all Dave's brilliance as a player for us, he may turn out to be unsuited to coaching - who knows? Your inability to look objectively at things without letting your petty personal vendettas cloud your view make your posts totally ridiculous. 

Yes, our youth development project is starting to bear fruit and is at a critical point where we need to keep things progressing as they are. So lets sack a key member of it all, who has swathes of experience, for someone who's never coached on his own in his life and has absolutely no experience of it all.

I do love Mackay, and would love him to stay involved at the club, but hes not more important than the current staff in terms of coaching.

Some absolute shite being posted on wap these days and on this thread  especially by  bye bye Dundee 

sitting abroad on a key board without any real facts slagging a member of the management team who Tommy has stated on more than one occasion that he values very highly

wap is in the gutter because nonsensical shite like this

i just hope Alec and co dont read to much into is crap. I do know for a fact they look in here now and again 

it almost makes me feel ashamed to be a Saints fan at times on.here

Dave.While i see what you are saying  about  this i think the difference is i was taking out months of frustration out at a game on a failing manager taking us nowhere 

The stuff on here is slagging off a well respected coach who to my knowledge is doing well and has not put a foot wrong