Aberdeen v Saints. LC Quarter-final 22/9/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Borderline offside goal & goalie touched on to inside of post. Unlucky but didn't Beastie to win as we only played in last 10 mins.

Subs took up 1.5 mins of injury time but ref still blew on 3 mins.

Kane on in injury time. Fair enough we set up not to lose but not entertaining.

New skipper not close enough to his man to get physical, free header is criminal, and Paton had to stand off as he'd been booked, but dont let facts get in the way of bias

I haven't said a bad word against Paton until tonight, as I think players deserve a chance to prove themselves, but he was dreadful, and cost us the game tonight.  It's nothing to do with bias.  Maybe you should check before assuming I'm one of the haters.

Paton was the most culpable, the cross in was ridiculously easy for Shinnie. A clear case of a player unwilling to "take one for the team". We wouldn't have conceded that goal if Millar had been in that position.

I'm not sure what folk are expecting Anderson to do? Outwith ghosting through Rooney and somehow winning the ball

New skipper not close enough to his man to get physical, free header is criminal, and Paton had to stand off as he'd been booked, but dont let facts get in the way of bias

1 minute to go & he worried about a second booking.He was turned inside out.Dont let the facts get in the way of bias.

The guy is a headless chicken who missed nearly every tackle all night.

Never said you were a hater, more implied that Ando can do no wrong, yet he lost his man and cost the goal

you accused me of bias.  I'm a Saints fan, I don't have any bias (except Frazer <3).  Paton was awful, based on tonight's performance.  Shinnie should never have got that cross in on his weaker foot.

1 minute to go & he worried about a second booking.He was turned inside out.Dont let the facts get in the way of bias.

The guy is a headless chicken who missed nearly every tackle all night.

And if he'd dived in everyone would've blamed him for playing with 10 for et , Ando lost his man, and cost us, 

you accused me of bias.  I'm a Saints fan, I don't have any bias (except Frazer <3).  Paton was awful, based on tonight's performance.  Shinnie should never have got that cross in on his weaker foot.

I'm a Saints fan too, and support whatever 11 are on the pitch, chosen by our manager, not blinded by or lead by others opinions 

Got what we deserved utterly faking pathetic.

Our inability to put the foot on the ball and pass it is staggering. Our lack of backing up tackles and wining the ball back is criminal. It really is easier to destroy than create. 

As for the substitutions bizarre does not being to cover it. 

I expect my ch to be up the attackers arse so he can put him off whatever manner is needed, not two feet off him whilst attacking thin air

I thought it was great movement from the striker and a wonderful header. Yes we could stop the cross, that's the disappointment for me.