Big Sam

babychunder

He must have debts... Or his 'pal' has debts to dupe him into it.

Wasn't much impressed at where he stays.. Had expected something more substantial of a house for the money I'd guess he has earned in recent years.

Not surprised as football is rotten. Ask Fifa.... They know.

Sounds like the Telegraph (normally a despicable rag) has enough to blow the lid off English football - they've forwarded details to the police and FA. Watch this space, I think. Is this going on in Scottish football - ironically, probably not to any great extent, as a manager's dodgy cut of sweet FA is sweet FA. 

Christ! Just after I typed the above I checked the sports headlines, to find that Tommy Wright has been suspended pending corruption allegations following a Telegraph sting operation!

The Tommy Wright who is assistant manager of Barnsley, that is.......

He still has a Saints connection though, he played for us briefly in the mid 90s.  A pretty dreadful right winger who I seem to remember playing in a 1-0 win at east End Park on a cold, wet day in January.  The only player worse than him was new signing Thomas Andersson who was picking up where Peter Fyhr had left off in the rubbish Swedish striker stakes.

He still has a Saints connection though, he played for us briefly in the mid 90s.  A pretty dreadful right winger who I seem to remember playing in a 1-0 win at east End Park on a cold, wet day in January.  The only player worse than him was new signing Thomas Andersson who was picking up where Peter Fyhr had left off in the rubbish Swedish striker stakes.

I thought he was pretty decent actually.  A bit of a terrier.  Hadn't realised this was the same guy though.  He used to have long straggly hair.  Was he not nicknamed "the wolf"?

Was that the game where it was blowing a gale down the length of the pitch? Pretty sure the winner was an OG

That's the one.  We were in the stand across from the Main Stand rather than behind the goal.

I think Dunfermline had Sergio Duarte playing in midfield, decent in dry weather but couldn't cope in the mud of a Scottish Winter.  He was  the only player to have an odder running style than David Robertson.

• 2 weeks later...